Chapter 19

SHORT

Lydia~

"You checked his house, but he isn't there?" I ask Liam. He shakes his head. We haven't been able to find our alpha friend since he ran off two hours ago. We've tried asking around if they've seen him, but there's been no luck.

"No sign of him, but there was a weird blood smell in the kitchen. I wasn't able to stay long enough to investigate due to Scott's wine drunk mom," He replies. I slowly nod my head, bite my lip, and turn to Malia. During our prowl for Scott, we concluded that Stiles has also gone missing.

"You can't find Stiles either?" I question.

"He's not there, but his Jeep is. I think something really funky is going on here," The were-coyote says. I agree with her. It's not like them two to just disappear without a trace. Well, if you don't count the ghost rider situation that is.

"I don't get why we are going through all this trouble to find them when we can just check that Snapchat map thing," Liam suggests, making Malia and I stare at him in amazement.  Of all people to come up with that idea, I would expect Liam to be the last.

"That's not a bad idea," I admit, pulling out my phone.

"Good thinking Liam," Malia praises. I pull up the app and go into my map to see where all of my friends are at. I narrow my eyes in confusion when seeing Scott and Stiles are no where in Beacon Hill.

"That's weird. They aren't in town," I inform the other two. I zoom the map out and gasp at their whereabouts. They aren't in Beacon, they aren't in California, and they aren't even in the right time zone! "How the hell did they end up all the way in New Jersey?!"

———

I forgot to add this to the last chapter, so here we are!

Oh, I'd also like to tell you all I've got another book out. It's called The Vampire King and it's a Scott McCall X Male!Reader. I hope you consider going to check it out! If you aren't male, there is a given name for the character or you can make up a character on your own!

Last but not least, go check out RayvenBrooke ! I help over there and I think you'll enjoy the BxB story that's out right called Unearthly Hero!

That's all folks,
  FanFicForTheFace❤️