A/N,,, Hello!

Hello! Requests are closed for now!

Beware, once you read a lot of my older oneshots, they're all pure cringe. My writing has become much, MUCH better (thank god) and I write longer stories now. But, because I'm more used to writing longer stories, my insperation and rememberance of Servamp and these oneshots have slimmed down to at least 10%. I'll try to finish the rest of the requests, but heads up, once I do, I will most likely end this book for good.

If you haven't read the information,,, here is information 2.0!!
This is just repeating the information so if you already read that, then you can skip.
ANYWAY, if you didnt read or didnt understand.. just read this.

Okay, so, this book will be about oneshots with the servamp characters (obviously.)
If you want to request, you can!! Dont be shy, fellow readers.
You can request anything from fluff to cuddles,,, something to something else.
Your choice!
I will also write some so... yeah
Have fun diddly dun dun reading my TERRIB----... TERRIFIC BOOK! ...

Note that if you request when its open, it may take some time for me to finish them. *cough school *cough.

I've been writing this book with LawlessKayla , who asked if she could actually help edit, write more, etc. in my laziness for this book. So give her credit because her story ideas are absolutely amazing!