Lawless x Serv!Fem!Reader

(Dear Reader, to make things more clear, you are a servamp, along with Lawless and of corse the others. Also, in this story you'll be wearing a maid costume, though your not a maid. ALSO ALSO, you are a bit shy in this one - explained more later on)

Y/n= A somewhat awkward character. Very shy -as I said, will be explained- and at times polite, mainly towards people close to her. She calls her brothers by their original names. Her mood changes as fast as Sonic runs; maybe faster.. (Yay! Details!) The 'little sister' of the servamp bunch.

R/N = Random Name
Y/N = Your Name
F/A = Favorite Animal

"But, Master R/n!" I pleaded out to my master, on my knees and hands. Continuing the plead, I said, "Don't skip out on doing your homework!" Master R/n groaned in frustration. "Stop calling me master, stupid, how about you do my homework for me then." He/She started to reach for the door. "I'm sorry, but as I said before, I'm not very smart! And remember when I said we can't go a far distance from eachother?" I stood up carefully, holding out my hand to grab Master R/n wrist.

He/She slapped my hand away from grasping them, and turned to look at me directly in the eye. "We're going." I questioned with concern, "What about your homework?"
He/She groaned once again, and said, "I'll do it once we get back." I nodded and quickly transformed into a F/A. With my small figure (if your animal is somewhat big ((like an elephant, giraffe, or horse,)) just think of it as more miniature) I crawled up Master
R/n's leg, then her arm, and ended up in a sitting position on his/her shoulder. "Onwards please!"
-------------------- --------------------- -------------------- -------------------
I'm Y/n, and I'm a servant vampire! Or for short, Servamp! I haven't met all of my brothers and sisters, and I barely remember anything from my past. But, one day, Master R/n found me on the side of a street, when it was raining.
He/she said that I was covered in blood, and he/she assumed it was because of abuse. Sometimes, I have dreams of a boy with yellow and black hair with red glasses, hugging me and telling me jokes.

Now, whenever I wake up, its to a tear strained face. Master said that he/she would hear me whispering the name, 'Lawless,' but, I have no memory of who that is. Oh! I almost forgot to tell you, I'm pretty shy when meeting new people, or seeing someone I haven't talked to in a long time, and once I see them, I immedietly turn into my F/a form! 'Welp, I guess we're finally here!'
------------------- --------------------- -------------------- ---------------------
We stand in front of a small apartment building, which belongs to a friend that Master R/n has. We head up the stairs, me still on Master's shoulder, and finally reach our destination. Master knocks on the door and a young boy with brown hair answered the door.

"Oh, R/n and Y/n!" You came a bit early!" The male voice called out in surprise. "Greetings Mr. Mahiru." I bowed slightly. "Aha, you don't need to be so polite towards me, Y/n." He looked towards a barely noticable couch. "But, I know someone who needs to learn how to be." I lazy groan came from inside, and I chuckled lightly.

These two are Mr. Mahiru and Kuro. As I said before, Mr. Mahiru is Master R/n's friend, and if I may add, a friend from school. He's Kuro's eve! And then there's Kuro, my servamp brother! He's pretty lazy, and doesn't have any manners at all, but he's still fun to be around. Also, when he's in his cat form, he's really cute!

"Well, come in!" Mr. Mahiru greeted us inside, standing beside the door, and closing it as we entered. "The other's should be getting here soon, so you shouldn't have to wait long." "Others?" I questioned in excitement, starting to stand next to Master. "Yep, all the servamps and their eves that I've met are coming." Mr. Mahiru responded, turning his attention to me. "Will brothers Hugh and Lily come?!" I jumped up and down with sparkles in my eyes.