Yandere World End x reader (Lemon)

Requested by: Huandnl4life
Written by: EXO-TrashDonut

WARNING - LEMON
—————      —————      —————     —————     —————

World End stalked you, well, more kept watch over you until you closed the door to your house. You sighed as you locked the door and leaned your back against the door. "Am I being stalked? I feel like... someone's watching me..." You panted as those were the only things you could think about. Saftey, and the stalker.

On the other hand, World End "patroled" around the area. Getting weird glances from those who walked by, but surprisingly no complaints, even though he "patroled" almost every night. And his reason for all of the patrolling and stalking for you? His reasons were, because you were cute and nice to him. You would lend a few dollars to the poor, broke man, and that made him happy. And everytime you did so, he'd like you even more. Like you enough for him to even kill whoever lays their filthy hands on you.

He even had an average amount of lust for you. He would think that you would try to be more "sexy" rather than "cute," but those are just thoughts of every male. Still, even if he did love you that way, he wouldn't want to hurt someone so cute and fragile, that instead of moaning his name, she'd be crying for him to stop. *That* amount of fragile. He shrugged off the thoughts, and continued to look around the area for suspicious males trying to break into your house and possibly rape you.

There was only one he caught so far. A well-built male pinned you against the wall of a slim corner, pushing his body up against yours. You couldn't escape at the time, and he knew that, which made him smirk as he forced his mouth on you, then forced his tongue into yours. His breath reeked of alcohol and smoke, which made you think at the time, "He's probably drunk.." But you were wrong. He was 100% sober. Sober enough to know that you were at the verge of tears from his rough kissing and hard biting.

He had unbuttoned your school uniform, yanking off your bra, and started to fondle it, making you want to scream for help. Your tears streamed down your face rapidly as he twisted your nipples. World End had only watched to him unbottoning your shirt, until he ran to get a nearby bat near the garbage bags. (We aren't going to question why it was there. It just.. was.) Anyway, he sprinted back over to the man smirking as he was making you extrememly miserable.

He glared at the man before slamming the bat against his smirking self. He fell to the ground, giving you enough time to run behind World End. "Are you okay?" He asked you, as you nodded, sniffling. You fixed your bra and buttoned up your school uniform shirt, then wiping your left over tears. In a voice that sounded weak, but cute to him, you quickly bowed and thanked him. Afterwards running away, leaving World Wide to cover his face with a blush.

By the recent memory, World End smiled slightly. He saved her by an ugly pervert who was trying to rape her. And he got to see another side of you. That was when he thought he should protect you for the rest of his life. Killing those who threaten to be perverted towards you, saving you everytime..., that made him think he was a hero.

- Time Skip to a Week Later -

You figured out who the stalker was. Well, "stalker." It was that one guy that saved you from that pervert a few weeks ago. He claimed he wanted to protect you, and you let him. Lately, at school, you had been attracting perverts from all over. The neighbor hood, the NEIGHBORING neighborhood, your school, randomly on the streets.. the list could go on forever, honestly. And now that you know that someone is going to be protecting you? That made you feel... safe.

Also the fact that it's your not-so-close-to friend, World End, that made you feel even safer. Especially sense you know your repaying the favor of him protecting you, by giving him homemade food and a few dollars for him to by something cheap for him to snack on. "Poor guy... He doesn't have any money, yet he's doing something this nice for me. Why doesn't he get a job?" You sighed to yourself. "Maybe it'll bet better for him."

-

"That marks three." World End wiped his sweaty forehead, staring down the dead man in front of him. He tried breaking into your house, muttering with a lustful smirk, "She's cute, nice.. but I bet she's a bad, sexy girl when in bed..." He laughed to himself as he picked the lock with a hair pin. But, unlucky for him, he was hit in the head by a baseball bat by World End. And then was dragged over to a corner, to be left there for however long until people see him.

World End started walking away from the body, his hands in his pockets. A cute voice behind him shouted out, "World End? Is that you?" He turned to look at the girl running towards him, a bag of food in hand. "I made food for you—!" You trailed your eyesight down to see his clothes spotted with blood, and your face immedietly turned to worry. "Are you okay!? Here, come with me!" You held onto his arm, dragging him to your house and inside.

"Here, sit here." You had set him down on the couch as you ran to get a first aid. You ran back into the room, to see World End taking a long drink out of a can... 'Lit Light?' "World End, that's beer—" He stood up immedietly, as he started to have a small headache. "I can't handle my *hic* liquor.."

(Note that I don't know if he can or not... but lets just go with it. ALSO, EXTREME LEMON COMING UP WOOHOOOO)

"Th-Then, you should rest..." He shook his head, "N-no, *hic* I should be.. okay.." He tripped over his own feet, and ended up having to have you holding him up. "World End, s-seriously... go lay down." He shook his head again, before hiccuping. "I-I'll be *hic* fine." That is, until his weight became so heavy that he fell on top of her. And in the cliche way that everybody knows about. He held himself up only by his hands, his lower body over hers.

You were frozen as he stared at your pink, soft lips, and without second thought, he went down to kiss your passionately. He closed his eyes as you slightly began to kiss back. He decided to go all for it, roughly kissing you, but not too hard. He forced his tongue into you mouth, leaving you in a state of shock. He pulled back, a single string of saliva hanging from the both of your mouths, and ended up french kissing you again.

This time, though, was different. He put his hands to explore above your chest, and when he felt the fabric, he unbottoned it. Without realising, your tongue started to follow along with his, and eventually you both started to fight for dominance. He pulled back, and once you looked down, you noticed your bra was already off, along with your shirt, showing your bare skin. You looked back up to World End, who was already leaving trails of butterfly kisses down your chest then to your stomach.

With one hand, he started to fondle your boob, and switching to squeeze your nipple, which left you in a struggle to not moan. You panted heavily as he was moving his mouth over to the boob that wasn't occupied by his hand. He started to suck on your nipple, while continuing to process with fondling and squeezing your other boob. You finally let out a squeaky moan, and tightly closing your eyes as you did. You felt your nails dig into the carpet below you.

He smiled as he teased you with harshly biting your nipple, which made you scream in both pain and pleasure. He pulled away, and with both hands, started to pull down your shorts and your underwear at the same time. By now, you were almost completely undressed. He kissed you again as he stuck his two fingers into your clit, and started at a slow pace, but quickly got faster. You arched your back, moaning out his name.

- Time Skip to a few minutes Later because... of sin. BUT HERES SOME REAL SIN RIGH' ERE')

He unbuckled his belt, pulling down his pants, then his underwear. He turned you over, who was a panting and sweaty mess, but he didn't look affected at all. Your heart was only beating for three things. What just happened, what's going to happen, and him. His dominance over you felt... too right to you. A kind of pleasure icecream could'nt even make you feel.

Your grip on the carpet tightened again, as soft squeals of pain escaped your lips. "Ha.. Your so tight..." The tip of his.. thing... in you brought you great pain. "T- it hurts..." In a span of a minute, you moaned instead of crying, which gave him the signal of him to start thrusting. He went slow, but it sped up as your moans would grow uncontinuous. You cummed first. The white, sticky liquid taking out all the energy you would have in a life time. As he thrusted a few more times, he pulled out before cumming as well. You both panted uncontrollably. -And that was how you had sex with a yandere.-

(I didn't know how to wrap it up loolllll, *bows* that was one of my first good lemons, so your welcome. Lol, I hope you liked it!)