Kuro x Fem!Reader

This was requested by: @ChasityR162
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N's P.O.V
"Mahiru, get me some chips."
While hearing him say this, Mahiru, one of my closest friends and classmates, looks at the lazy vampire.
He then shouts, "GO GET IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY CAT!!" I look at the two and softly giggle.

"I'll get it Mahiru, just keep trying to work out the problem." I softly giggle again, while being reminded of how lazy Kuro is.
I start to walk to the kitchen, but being stopped in my tracks by a sleepy voice.
"Hey, I didn't want you to get it.." I turn to look at the voice, when noticing that it's in cat form.

I instantly turn dark pink while staring at the adorable cat. Mahiru then looks at me saying, "You know, he really isn't that cute.."
I whisper back softly," Your wrong.. he is really really cute," while still staring at the cat.
Kuro glances at me while Mahiru says, "What did you say?"

I immediatly blush again and stutter,"N-Nothing!" I quickly turn back around and walk into the kitchen. Stepping towards the stash of chips on the counter, I take notice that all the bags are close to being empty. I break out into a fit of laughter, making the two look at the kitchen confused. I settle my laughing and pick up the bag thats closest to me. Starting to walk out of the kitchen, I look at the two staring at me.

Kuro, being back in his human form says,"What happened?" I hand him the chips and say," I just thought about how cute you can be when you ea--...." Thinking over about what I had just said, I blush for the third time that evening. "I-I mean.." Kuro slightly blushes then turns his head to the TV and slowly stuffs his face with the chips.

I hesitantly walk over to Mahiru and say, "S-Should we try to.. get this done..?" Mahiru nods then starts to write. I stare at the homework, replaying every scene that happened that day in my head. Mahiru then looks above my head and says with a dramatic tone, "..What are you doing..?" Hearing his voice, I look up and give a confused look. "Mahiru?" He points behind me and I start to turn around when I feel something being put on my head.

Being fully turned around, I see Kuro's face right in front of mine. I stare at him and he stares back saying, "Meow." Out of confusion I question back, "Meow?" Feeling pressure on my lips, I notice that Kuro kissed me. He pulled back and I stare at him wide-eyed. Mahiru quickly stood up and walked over to Kuro with a broom in his hand. "You... perverted... CAT!!" After shouting this, he rapidly hit Kuro with the broom, and everytime, Kuro said, "MEOW." I slowly raised my hand to my head and pulled off a headband with kitty ears, and slightly smiled.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT WHOLE THING WAS 500 WORDS. But anyway, I hope you like it @ChasityR162 !!
Until next time~~
(Psssttt... Im desperate for requests lolol)