Tsubaki x Subclass!Childish!Reader

Requested by ChasityR162

OKAY THIS IS A SHORT ONE SHOT AND TSUBAKI MIGHT BE OUT OF CHARACTER IDKK HES A HARD ONE TO WRITE ABOUT WOWZA but I finally finished it!! *dies of tiredness*

"But.. Tsubakiiii~" I started to hit his back with my fists. "I said no, and that's final." I stop in my tracks, and crouch down. Beginning to cry, I say between whimpers, "But I want to pet your fox form!"

He turned and stared at me. He muttered, "Crybaby," and went to pull me up by my wrists. He held my face and wiped my tears with his thumb. He stretched out my cheeks and said, "Stop crying, idiot, I'll let you once we get home." I gave a cute smile and forced myself out of his grasp, and hugged his taller-than-me form.

A while later, we get home. With me running ahead and leaving Tsubaki's sight, he was more stressed than usual. I went to the front of where he was sitting and leaned forward. I gave a toothy smile and he groaned in frustration. "Five minutes." I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up straight, folding my arms and looking the side, my eyes still set on Tsubaki. "Twenty." He remarked back, "Ten." I said back, now turning my head towards him. My eyes fixed on his red ones with a burning sensation of competion. "Thirty." "Fifteen." I had now thought of a plan to win.

I smirked playfully to myself and said, "Fifteen." "Twenty." I threw my hands up and yelled, "YES!!" Tsubaki stood in a confused manner, putting his hand to his chin with his eyes widened. He finally understood my trick and sighed once again. "You win this time, Y/n.." I stood in a heroic pose with my hands in a fist, resting on my hips. "I always win!"

He gave a small 'hum,' and quickly changed into his fox form. I squealed and knelt down, starting to pet his small ears. "You should stay in this form more often~" I cooed out. He groaned once again, as my hand trailed down to petting underneath his small head. He moved his focus from me to the other side of the room, avoiding my gaze.

I look at his twin tails (lolol), and its waving from one side to the other. "Are foxes dogs?" I asked an oblivious question. He turned his atttention back to me with a 'Really?' look. "What made you think of that?" I pointed at his tail with my free hand. "Your tails' are wagging." He quickly looked away again, not saying anything.

I stood up straight and picked him up. His small figure frozen and hold him from his 'fox armpits.' I wrapped him in my arms, hugging him lightly and squealing once again. "AGHHHHH!!!! Your so CUTE as a fox thing!!" Tsubaki was frozen in the hug, not making a single movement.

I held him in my hands again, and he stared at me with no expression, but bright pink cheeks. I giggled as if it was the cutest thing I've seen in my entire life. I set him down and said, "Time's up!~" I turn around and start to walk away, trying to see if Tsubaki would say something. I heard a whispered voice say, "Wait." I turn slightly, giving the 'hm?' sound.

Tsubaki was back in his human form, and he was looking down with his sunglasses (or swag glasses, same difference ;3 ) and his long sleeve covered his mouth, making his voice muffle. "Don't go.." I walked towards him, with a slight smirk on my face. Once I got close enough, I pecked his cheak and ran away quickly, enough to where I was out of sight.

But, while I wasn't in the room, Tsubaki held the place where I had kissed him, and he smiled awkwardly while blushing. "Y/n, your such a child.."