Licht x Reader - Soulmate AU

Requested by: nekoangela  and idea from koehimari
Soulmate AU when you write something, it appears on the other person's and in the same spot.
Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last Name
S/B/N = Sister or Brother's Name

I literally just chose the reader to be a violinist lol SORRY BUT I GUESS IT WAS KIND OF FITTING FOR THIS PLOT :')

\One year ago../
Y/n L/n, a perfectionist. She was the best at making music from her violin, and everyone around her adored her. She did everything perfectly, and she looked perfect doing it. It was the end of one of her concerts, the crowd in the chairs in front of the stage all clapped, and some even threw roses onto the stage. Y/n bowed with the biggest and sweetest smile she could put on. After she stood, she walked backstage and talked with her manager. "Well done, Y/n." Y/n smiled softly, putting her hands to her chest.

"That was nervewrecking," She laughed, noticing her hands tremble with excitement. "When's the next concert?" Her manager looked down, trying to think. "Next week, I'm pretty sure.." The manager paused before speaking again, with some-what widened eyes.

"I almost forgot to tell you, Y/n, your youngest sibling came to the concert." She held her fingers to her chin and asked, "Is that why I heard a kid's crying? But, I guess she/he is only four.." "I believe the baby sitter took her/him to your mother's home. Why don't you go?"

A while later, Y/n opened the door to her childhood home, and her mom's current home. Right when she opened it, she came face to face with the baby sitter. "I'm sorry, but I have to head home!" The baby sitter ran past Y/n, hopped in their car, and drove off with a worried look.

Y/n sighed once more, stepping in and closing the door behind her. She slid to the floor, her back on the door, and landed with a thud. Sooner or later, she was so relaxed, that she fell into a some-what deep sleep.

Her eyes opened slowly and she noticed her laying on a couch. Her phone rang in her pocket and with a small grunt and tired words, she spoke into it as soon as she got it into her hand. "Y/n, it's me. I got a request from a famous pianist's manager, saying they-" Before they could finish, the doorbell rang. "Wait, I'll call you later. Someone's at the door." She got up and went towards the door. She opened it and stared at her guests with a confused look.

"Hello?" A tall man with a long braid stood before her, and beside him a almost-as-taller as the other guy next to him. The other guy had a bored look, with black and a streak of white in his short hair. "Are you Y/n? The famous violinist?" My confused look stayed as she nodded her head. "I am the manager of Licht Todoroki's manager." He pointed to the guy with the black and white hair.

"Oh, my manager was just talking to me about you! But, what are you doing here?" She asked the two. The manager smiled and said, "It's always good to have two people who are performing together to know eachother well!" Licht and Y/n at him and asked in synch, "It is?" The manager went behind Licht and pushed him inside. "There are several therories to explain this. I'll be back soon!"

"He closed it on us.." Y/n turned around only to see that Licht was kneeling next to a cage. "What's that?" She pointed to the cage. Licht looked at her hand, then trailed his eyes to her. "What's on your hand?" She looked at the back of her hand. A black mark was written on her hand. "Did S/B/N do this?" Y/n muttered to herself.

I wonder how she ended up on the couch???? What happened to the brother/sister??? (The baby sitter wink wonk.) I was too lazy to redo this to add that fact. ;)

She looked back at the cage, only to find that Licht also had a mark on his hand. "Hey, your hand-" "The same marking." Licht said aloud, cutting me off. Crouching down next to Licht, I hold my hand next to his. "It's exactly the same..?" It came out more like a question than a statement or fact.

"Hold on." Y/n went to the kitchen and took out a red marker from a drawer (lowkey its a crayola marker ;) ). She went back to the doorway and as she crouched back down next to Licht, she wrote next to the black mark. She looked at Licht's hand as he looked at hers. "It came on at the same time.."

Y/n looked directly into Licht's eyes again, "What's going on?"

CLIFFHANGER BRO

Lowkey, I couldn't think of how to end it and making it be short ^.^

hope you like it!