Why am I kidnapped to every pack around here?

Adding some cheeky Belgian singer songer writer in the media hehehe. It's wolf related though! Howling at the moon ;)

🌙

The bed dips as I'm gently lowered onto a soft mattress. My mate thinks I'm still asleep so he walks away without saying a word. I suppress the whimper coming out at the loss of contact and the way his scent disappears. When it's quiet again I dare to open my eyes and glance around the room. The brown door in the corner is closed but I can clearly hear voices on the other side. I try to pick up their conversation.

"What happened!? Did something bad happen?", a high voice shrieks in panic.

"I'm fine"

That voice. I feel my body relax in an instant, calming my every nerve. I had never expected a simple voice to make me react this way.

"Jungkook!", another manly voice booms, "Are you alright!?" He's panting a bit meaning he probably just ran in.

Jungkook... The name makes me giddy with happiness. I whisper the word to myself, feeling my stomach bubble from the way his name tastes on my tongue. Jungkook is my mate. I bury my face into the pillow to hide my painfully wide smile.

"I'm fine", Jungkook repeats for the second time.

"Why are you back so early then? Did you already find the item?", the first man asks in curiosity.

"I didn't. There were some obstacles...", he sighs deeply.

"Like what?", the second man asks with worry. I can tell they care a lot about him.

"I found my mate", he admits and I swear my heart makes a cartwheel in my chest. My stomach suddenly drops in realization. He sees me as an obstacle?

But Jungkook isn't finished yet as he ends his explanation, "I found him while he was in the middle of getting raped by another alpha". Gasps are heard in the room and I scrunch my face together.

"The bad alpha?", the lower voice asks in pity and I can only assume he nods when a short silence follows.

"Luhan".

Just the name alone sends shivers down my spine, making me relive the memory.

I close my eyes, calming my heart who decided to start beating faster at the name. I feel sick in the stomach thinking about the past events. I can practically feel his dirty hands on my frozen body again, the way his teeth grazes over my thighs. My body can only listen to him, my arms pinned above me making me vulnerable for him alone to see. Every cry gets muffled by his filthy mouth on mine. His hands are roaming around a body that isn't his territory to claim. I try to scream for help but my throat is strained from crying and my eyes are red from the loss of tears. I can't breathe. Oh god I can't breathe. Waves of panic hit me but I can't do anything about it. His hand is wrapped around my throat, choking me for fun. Sobs rack through my body and my heart pounds in my head like a sledgehammer against my brain.

"He's having a panic attack!"

Someone is yelling in the room but my sight is too blurry to see. I lost control of all my limbs, of all my emotions. Help, I want to say, but every word gets stuck in my throat and no oxygen is getting in. Am I dying? I cry even louder at the thought and I'm sure I scared everyone in the room.

All of a sudden a pair of arms wrap themselves around my trembling figure, pressing me against a warm and rock hard chest. The lulling scent is back again, calming my body until I'm limp in his arms. I breathe a sigh of relief when my heartbeat gets back to normal, feeling the air flow into my lungs. I don't dare to open my eyes, scared of the disappointed look I will get from Jungkook. This is the second time he had to come and save me in only a couple of hours time. He's probably aware of the pathetic mess I am, heck, he even called me an obstacle. He surely wants another mate, one who can defend themselves and not have silly panic attacks by just hearing a name. My hiccups haven't stopped from the crying and a soothing feeling engulfs me when a hand runs up and down my back. "Hey, it's okay, nothing can hurt you now", he whispers softly in my ear, sending tingles all over my body.

I slightly push him off, not wanting to feel any more of a burden as I already am. I avert my eyes quickly away from his face, knowing it's probably handsome as hell and shuffle away. Three pairs of eyes follow my every move and it makes me realize me and Jungkook aren't the only people in the room. I slightly peek at them and suck in a breath when I see a boy with black hair smiling sweetly at me. He holds my stare and his smile widens even more.

"Hi, don't be scared, we're good people", he says in a soft tone. I realize he's the guy with the high voice. "My name is Jimin", he points at himself, "And this here is Yoongi, my stupid mate".

The boy on his left with mint green hair scoffs offended, "Oh please, you're the stupid one here".

"I know you love me"

"I only love your ass but I sadly have to take your face with the whole package"

I let only a ghost of a smile linger on my lips, seeing how they behave around each other.

Jimin notices the other boy in the room, his stare burning holes in my chest. He pipes up, "Oh! And this is-"

"Jungkook" The word slips past my lips before I can help myself and I notice the others tense at my croaky voice. My mate, it's still weird to say that, it's like he's mine which he isn't, smirks at me. I quickly look down, feeling my cheeks redden.

"Oh, you already knew that", Jimin trails off, "Well, it's great to have you here!"

An awkward silence follows as I try to gather my thoughts.

"Where is 'here' exactly?", I ask in confusion.

"Oh this is the Bangtan pack!", Jimin flails his arms around, "The best and strongest pack around!"

This kid is too excited for his own good. He has this bubbly personality, just like I used to have when I was still young. The years have taken that away from me.

"Oh... okay". I don't know what else to say but I can't just say nothing. His grin is way too bright for me to extinguish it. Jungkook stands up, turning his stare finally away from me and whispers something to Yoongi and Jimin. They nod sternly and my mate leaves the room, leaving me without any support to hold onto. As soon as his presence fades, the sadness grows back into my heart. Jimin sees my down expression and tries to cheer me up by talking about random things, like how the showers in the bathhouse have a massage function. I try to nod and smile at him but it takes a lot of effort. Yoongi notices my tired expression and he drags his babbling mate away from me.

"You should rest. We'll wake you up once dinner's ready", he waves me goodbye, ignoring Jimin's cute pout.

I fall exhausted on the bed, feeling emotionally drained from the day. A quick nap won't hurt I guess. If they kill me in my sleep, I'll at least be saved from my nightmares and these bad memories. Physical pain takes emotional pain away. Funny how that works.