Friendship with Mr. Unknown unlocked

This video is adorable and gay af. Enjoy!

🌙

"Are you okay?"

A soft voice rings out from the woods. I lower my hands and glance around confused. "W-who's there?", I sniffle, wiping my nose on my sleeve. Footsteps sound from my right and a boy walks out from behind the trees. He has orange hair, just like the colors of the autumn leaves and a smile as bright as the sun. I shuffle away as soon as he gets in my sight.

"Don't be afraid", he holds his hands up in surrender," I won't hurt you".

"I've had enough of that excuse. It means nothing anymore. People hurt others, it's how it goes, and they especially like to hurt me", I snap harshly. I really don't want to take out my anger on him but he's the only one here. If I don't take it out on him, I'll take it out on myself.

His smile falters a little but he approaches me anyway, crouching down to my height. "Why don't you tell me what's wrong?"

"Why would I?", I avert my eyes away from his face. He looks like he cares. I don't trust him.

"Because it's not every day I meet a male omega crying not far away from the Bangtan pack", he smiles sympathetically. He wants to put his hand on my shoulder but I flinch away.

"Why would you care?", I snap, "Is it just because I'm a rare omega?"

"Because I was once that crying boy in the woods, but there was no one to comfort me back then. I know how lonely it is".

I look up to meet his gaze and he's still smiling.

"Who are you?", I ask softly, my voice strained from crying and snapping at him.

"I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi", his eyes light up at my question, "And who are you?"

"My name's Taehyung", I blush slightly.

"Well Taehyung, what are you doing here alone in the woods?", he lets himself fall down on his butt and crosses his legs.

"I- Um I heard something I wasn't supposed to hear", I admit.

"And it was about you I presume?"

I nod slightly.

"Are you in Bangtan's pack?"

Good question. I have no idea myself.

"Um... I don't know really. I've only been here for two days. It's kind of complicated to explain", I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly," Where's your pack?"

He tenses a little but his smile never falters. "I don't have one. I've been living on my own for a few years now. People around here usually calls me the rogue, combined with a couple of bad adjectives when I steal their food"

He snickers, probably reliving some memories in his head.

"Oh... I didn't know that was possible. Are you a beta?", I ask confused. Living alone in the woods without any friends or food... Why would anyone choose for that life?

"Yep", he nods, "I'd like to say I've never come across a male omega before but it's untrue. The EXO pack has one, I think he's called Baekhyun. He always lets me steal food and clothes by letting the door to the pack house open. He's a good guy".

My mouth gets dry. "I've met him"

"You did? Have you visited the EXO pack? That's kind of strange because Bangtan and EXO are arch enemies", he says in shock.

"Like I said, it's a long story", I sigh, rubbing my head where a head ache has formed. I close my eyes when I feel them drooping.

"You tired?", I hear him ask. I can only nod, my voice has given up completely by now.

"You want to go back to the pack?"

I shake my head now. I really don't want to face them. I just want to sleep.

I feel arms wrapping around me and I'm pushed against a shoulder. "You can use me as a pillow", Hoseok says. I open my eyes and give him a questioning look.

"I really don't mind. I've kinda missed human contact", he smiles softly. I shut my eyes again and snuggle against the warm skin. Soon enough the familiar darkness welcomes me and sucks me into a dreamless sleep.

~

When I open my eyes again all I can see is the evening sun shining inside the room... and it isn't my room. I quickly shoot up, throwing the covers off my body and look for anything familiar. There's a chair in the corner of the room with shirts thrown on it and I barely recognize one of them. Wasn't Jungkook wearing that shirt yesterday- Wait- That'd mean-

"Taehyung! Where the hell were you!?", Jimin storms into the room and slams down a tray full of food on the bedside table, "We were worried sick!"

"I- I-", I have no idea what to say. Where did Hobi go? That wasn't a dream right?

"We searched everywhere, in every house and closet we could find and then Jungkook finally found you sleeping ice cold on the ground in the woods!", he's rambling and I'm slightly amused when I watch him pace around.

"Why did you run away?", he finally asks, much softer than before. His gaze holds sadness and guilt settles in my stomach. He probably thinks I don't like him or his friends. I didn't want to make him feel bad.

"I-I heard your conversation yesterday", I trail off, watching his face contort in confusion.

"What conversation?"

"The one with Jungkook in your room. The one in which he called me... disgusting", I almost throw up the word, feeling my insides churn.

"Oh Tae..." Jimin's face immediately softens and he gets rid of his angry behavior. He drops down onto the bed, throwing his arms around me. I'm frozen as he hugs me tightly. "Is that really what you thought?", he asks, facing me directly.

I nod, feeling tears well up. "Is h-he going to reject m-me?"

Jimin looks as sad as I'm feeling. "No Tae, please don't think that", he cups my face in his tiny hands, "He didn't mean it like that. I promise".

"I'd u-understand if he w-wants to reject me though", tears are streaming down my face, wetting Jimin's hands in the progress.

"Why?", Jimin cocks his head in confusion, "You're a sweet, nice and cute boy. Jungkook would be stupid to reject you".

"I'm nothing like that", I mumble.

Jimin sighs. He's probably tired of me. "I've brought supper. Please eat a little, we don't want you to get even smaller than you already are. I'll talk to Jungkook, alright?"

I quickly shake my head. "No please, don't, I don't want him even more angry with me!"

"I promise everything will be alright", Jimin gets up and throws me another sympathetic smile.

The door closes and I stare at the sunset. Will everything be alright for once?