I'm yours?

Pls don't throw bricks at me at the end of this chapter. And I will not turn my location on and catch those hands.

I struggle against the arms holding me captive but they feel like steel pipes closing in around me. Baekhyun's expression is one filled with chock, pity and anger. He clenches his fists and turns around to face the alphas.

He takes a deep breath, "Luhan-".

"Shut it omega", Luhan growls, his eyes flashing red. Baekhyun shuts his lips and cowers into the corner. He's marked but he still obeys to the head alpha, knowing the latter could kill him any moment. An alpha standing in the doorway glares at Luhan. The hateful stare gets soon replaced by a loving one when Baekhyun shuffles over to him and pushes his head against his chest. I realize this is his so-called-dead mate.

Luhan takes a few steps forwards me and I take the same one backwards. The smirk on his face grows even bigger and he holds his hand up. I flinch away expecting him to hit me but instead he draws the others' attention.

"I will take Taehyung to my cabin. If the Bangtan pack looks for him here, hunt them down".

He grabs me by the arm and I yelp at the tight grip. The men bow their heads and get out of the way as he pushes me through the door. He leads me to his house, the one I've had nightmares from. I can't do anything except follow him up the stairs into his bedroom. Before I can do anything I fly through the room and end up on the bed. I'm not able to defend myself before Luhan crawls over to me and pins my hands above my head.

"Missed me?", he whispers in my ear. Shivers work their way down my body. This is just a nightmare. This is just a nightmare. This-

A slap in the face gets me out of my internal pleading. The smack echoes throughout the room. I want to reach for my painful cheek but my hands can't due being pinned down. Warm tears roll down the bruised skin making it sting even more.

"Answer me when I ask you a question", he seethes, his voice full of venom.

"N-no", I stutter, "J-Jungkook is my mate-"

Another slap echoes through the room. I cry out in pain but clench my teeth together to stop the pathetic sobs from coming out.

"Don't. Even. Mention. Him", Luhan spits in my face, "You're my mate. You're my omega. You're fucking mine you understand!?"

I shake in fear on the bed, my eyes glowing a bright blue. My mind wants to yell at him but my wolf is petrified. I nod feeling the satisfaction radiate off him.

"Good boy", he smirks, "Call me master".

"Wh-what?", I stutter disgusted.

There's no way I'm doing that. What a fucking creep.

He lifts his hand in the air again and my body flinches. I'm shaking and shivering, anticipating the hit but nothing happens.

"I won't hurt you if you just say the word", he sing songs.

"Y-yes m-master", I choke out, feeling disgusted by the word.

"Was that so hard?", he tilts his head and for a split second he looks like an innocent boy being confused but soon a smirk replaces the innocent image.

"N-no master", I shake my head, hoping he will stop hitting me if I do.

"Thought so", he licks his lips, "Let's play together now".

His strong hands rip my shirt open and I shiver at the cold air hitting me. I try to fight him, wriggling on the bed so he can't kiss me properly. He doesn't seem to mind as he almost bites into my lips to get me to stay in one place. I whimper in pain as his tongue swipes across my now bleeding bottom lip. His tongue is pushed into my mouth without my permission and I groan when I feel a knee hit me in between the legs.

I squirm around even more, trying to not get turned on by the rubbing on my lower area. Only Jungkook can touch me like that. That's Jungkook's territory, not this alpha's.

Luhan sighs frustrated when I escape his touch for a fifth time. He closes his hand around my neck to keep me in place, my eyes widening due the loss of oxygen.

He smirks widely at my expression, "Now let me take what belongs to me".

He dives for my neck and my life flashes before my eyes. His fangs sink deep into my skin, mixing my scent with his. I feel the bond with Jungkook crumble within me. Marking is supposed to be a pleasurable moment but the only thing I can feel is fire raging through my veins, licking at my intestines. I scream out in pain, my voice echoing through the pack grounds.

Luhan licks over the mark making me whimper against the touch. His red eyes flash dangerously lustful.

The wolf inside of me stirs.

"Mine".

I-I'm yours?