Can someone knock me out thanks

Okay so I feel like I should explain a few things before starting this chapter:

1.    A force bond is extremely painful when it's not your mate so Taehyung passed out at the end of last chapter

2.    Bonding with Luhan does not mean that Jungkook is not his mate anymore. The mark just suppresses the mate feelings

3.    Taehyung is not suddenly in love with Luhan now and neither is his wolf. The mark only makes him extremely submissive but only for Luhan. No other wolves can command Taehyung now

4.    Jungkook will also feel the bond crumbling and of course he'll notice something's incredibly off.

5.    Taehyung's wolf will feel depressed by the forced link, affecting Taehyung with it.

I guess these are the basics. If you have any more questions just message me and I'll try to answer them (except if they are sPoiLErS)

Back to serious business now:

The moment I open my eyes is the moment I realize something's wrong, very wrong. The strong light beaming through the windows result into a headache. I try to reach for my head but hear a clanking sound as I lift my hands. I can't seem to get them down, something's restricting me. I look up and see steel handcuffs keeping me to the bed posts. I try to rip them off but after a few tries I huff.

Something burns at my collarbones, an uncomfortable and painful feeling lingering around one spot. I soon feel something else, like holes being burned in my body, and look to the left where I notice with shock another person sitting in the room.

"Hey", the other omega whispers sympathetically, "How are you?"

I cast my gaze away and shuffle around on the bed to try and find a somewhat comfortable position.

"You were out for quite some time", Baekhyun continues, "Luhan chained you to the bedpost in case you were faking your unconsciousness. It's stupid in my opinion. He could've expected you, an omega, to pass out from a forced bond".

I sob at the word. Bond. I'm marked now. I'm marked to Luhan.

My wolf howls at the feeling of being stuck to someone who isn't my mate.

Baekhyun goes over to my hands to unchain them. He sits back but rushes back over to me when he notices me crying.

"Hey hey", he pats my head but I flinch away from his touch, "It's alright".

It's not. It's really not. I don't deserve this. I deserve a fucking perfect life after all the shit I went through as a kid. But that's not how life works. I'm just a waste of space and it seems the holy life force out there wants me to know that.

"I don't really have encouraging words Tae", Baekhyun fiddles with his fingers, "I mean-"

His voice cracks. I look up to him, surprised to see tears roll down his face.

"Y-you don't deserve this", he cries into his hands, "M-my little b-brother doesn't deserve this".

My eyes widen in confusion. Little brother?

Baekhyun seems to sense my confusion cause he looks up again. He smiles sheepishly, even with a tear streaked face.

"I guess I should've told you sooner", Baekhyun chuckles but it's filled with sadness, "The day you were found by the family was the day an evil pack attacked our pack. Women and children had to escape and our dad told me I had to take care of you. But I failed and when I wasn't looking you wandered away into the woods. I-". His voice cracks again.