A girly table with me sitting around it

Lunch is pretty hectic and I can barely find Jungkook among the crowded tables. Jimin waves at me from a distance like an excited puppy.

"Hi guys", I smile and place down my tray.

"How did the morning go?", Namjoon asks me when I start munching on my sandwich.

"Good, met some girl named Ashley who's really nice", I say with my mouth full.

"Is she the red haired girl?", Jungkook questions.

"Yep, that's her".

"She's waving at you from another table", Jimin chuckles, pointing at a table from the left.

"Oh, well she asked me if I wanted to join her at lunch but I told her I would be with my pack".

"You can go to her if you want", Jungkook smiles warmly at me.

"So you're good with me having friends?", I ask surprised.

"As long as they are girls", he winks. I smile widely, pick up my tray and walk to the table surrounded by girls.

"Tae!", she gives me a big hug, "You decided to join us?"

"Jungkook let me", I chuckle and sit next to her.

"These are my friends, you already met some of them in class", she says, "Except for the human girl among us".

"Hello", the human girl waves at me, "I'm Izzy".

"Hi", I smile back, "You aren't weirded out by us werewolves?"

"Not really", she shrugs, "Ashley can be weird though".

"Only around you babe", Ashley winks seductively, making Izzy blush furiously.

I thought Ashley was straight from the way she was staring at my mate, but Izzy seems bendable.

"So you're friends with all the Bangtan boys?", a girl named Kassidy asks curiously.

"Yeah, they're really nice", I smile.

"Do you know if Jungkook has a girlfriend yet?", another girl asks, staring at my mate.

"He's gay", me and Ashley say at the same time. We look at each other and burst out in giggles.

The girls almost chokes in their food.

"He was totally checking out Taehyung's ass", Ashley explains with a wild smirk on her face.

"Well you do have a pretty ass", Izzy replies making me flush red.

"Shut up", I mumble as I receive a lot of giggles.

"He's looking here", Kassidy whispers.

"He's so into you", Ashley agrees.

"He better be", I state, biting a piece of my sandwich. I glance at the confused faces around me when a silence follows.

"He's my mate", I explain casually.

Gasps and shrieks follow rather quickly and I'm being shaken around.

"You're mates with Jeon Jungkook?", Ashley squeals.

"I honestly ship it", Izzy nods.

"Same", another girl who I can't remember the name of nods along.

Jungkook's attention was drawn once he heard the girly noises coming from the table. He stands up in curiosity and walks up to me.

"Everything okay?", he asks suspiciously.

"He told us you guys are mates"

"We kinda freaked out"

"Sorry for causing such commotion", I frown, "You didn't have to come over".

"It's okay pup", he ruffles my hair, "I missed you already".

Squeals go around again.

"You'll give them a heart attack soon", I whisper at him.

"You call him pup? That's adorable!", that one girl shrieks.

"It's honestly embarrassing", I mumble, glaring at Jungkook.

"He loves it though", my mate grins cheekily.

"How long have you guys known each other?", Kassidy asks.

"A few weeks", Jungkook replies, placing his hand on my shoulder, "It took us a while to get used to it".

"He's two years younger, how could I handle that. I felt like a pervert", I joke. Honestly I never really thought about the age difference before I came into school. But now I notice how the grades and age groups are so different.

"You act younger though"

"That's because you want to play the dominant one"

"I'm the alpha", he smirks and leans in, "And I know how weak you get underneath my touch".

I blush at those words and hide my face with my sweater paws.

"What did you say?"

"He's blushing it's so cute"

I shoo Jungkook away before he can say anything and hear him laughing all the way from the other table.

"You guys are so perfect for each other".

I smile, "I think so too".

🌙

The people who are familiar with my stories know that things will go downhill from here soon