IM NOT GOING CRAZY! SEE! I TOLD YOU!

"Woahhh"

I take in the sight in front of me, Hoseok's hand pulling me along the slippery stones. I carefully step from stone to stone without taking my eyes of the giant waterfall cascading onto a big shimmering lake.

"You like it?", Hoseok asks hopeful. I feel his gaze landing on me.

"Oh my god, I love it Hobi!", I smile brightly, wetting the tip of my shoe into the clear water.

He stands next to me,"Wanna take a dive?"

"Isn't it like ice cold?"

"Not really, the lake has been warming up since spring so it should be okay now", he slips his hand back into mine.

"So wadda ya say?", he swings our intertwined hands back and forth.

I glance between the lake and his hopeful expression. "Sure", I smile, seeing his face brighten.

He slips off his shirt, woahhh holy abs, throwing it somewhere on the ground, and does the same with his pants, leaving him in only his boxers.

He sprints to the water, diving into it with a big splash. I jump back quickly so the water doesn't soak me.

"Come on Tae!", he yells, waving his arms in the middle of the lake.

I roll my eyes and start undressing, realizing I'm wearing pink 'underwear'. Apparently it's called that because you wear it under your clothes. Sounds obvious.

Hoseok whistles when I'm left in only my boxers, making me stick out my tongue at him. I wet my foot to feel the lukewarm water of the lake.

Alright then.

I jump into the lake with him, immediately being splashed with water. I try to defend myself with splashing back and it quickly turns into a water fight. The sun has already travelled westwards when we clamber out of the lake, signaling it's already late in the afternoon.

"How late could it be?", I ask as I shake myself to dry faster.

"I guess it's around 4 pm", Hoseok throws me my pants and sweater. I grab them and put them on, feeling the fabric soak immediately. I'm going to freeze like this.

"Cold?", Hoseok asks, seeing my body shiver.

"Y-yeah", I shrug.

"You know what helps with that?", his eyes brighten.

"What?"

"Hugs!", he stretches his arms for me to walk into them. I roll my eyes but step closer anyway because I'm freezing. He envelops me into a tight hug and I feel the heath radiating off him.

"Thanks Hoseok", I mumble against his chest.

"You're welcome Tae", I can practically hear the everlasting smile in his voice.

How can he smile like that when he's always alone?

"Are you lonely often?", I decide to ask, tearing my cheek of his chest to look up at him.

His eyes still twinkle but I notice his smile falter slightly, "Sometimes. But not anymore".

"How come?", I stare up at him curiously.

"Because I met you", he pokes my nose and I lightly blush at his words. He looks back up to the sky.

"Let's bring you back to your pack. We don't want them to worry about their cute omega".

Another blush. God, I'm warm enough now.

~

Hoseok waves me goodbye at the edge of the pack territory and he disappears behind the trees. I glance back one last time and step into the pack grounds, seeing a few wolfs walk around. When they see me nearing they start shouting something and suddenly Namjoon runs out of a building. They start pointing at me and when he finally sees me he runs up to me.