fuckity fuck fuck fuck

Jungkook's deadly pale skin glows in the evening sunlight. I stare shortly at him and then back at the stone in my hand. Am I crazy to believe my grandpa forged this stone by using black magic? My life literally can't get any crazier, I realize.

"So... What now?", I ask unsurely, staring into the glowing red light of the stone. It reacts to my touch but it does nothing else but that.

"Um I don't know... believe in it?", Hoseok goes high pitched at the end of his sentence.

I narrow my eyes at him, "You want me to believe in some red stone magic which could supposedly raise my mate from the death?"

"Yeah", Jimin and Hoseok nod in unison.

"Great", I mutter, casting my gaze away from the two giant idiots.

I step a bit closer to Jungkook's corpse, gripping the stone in my hand. "Give me some space", I say to the two betas and I hear their footsteps go away. The sunlight fades away too, leaving the both of us in a dark place. I drop to my knees and cradle Jungkook and the stone in my arms, putting my chin on top of his head. I press my eyes shut, feeling the cold seep in from my dead mate.

"Please come back", I mutter, clutching the stone against my heart, "Please return to me. I want you back Jungkook. I need you back. Remember that time we slept together for the first time? I couldn't believe such a beautiful man had taken a liking to me. And then we kissed, and oh god, you gave me my first ever blowjob. I was so innocent back then I didn't even know what you were doing. Of course, you being the hormonal werewolf, we made love not so long after and it was the best and most intimate thing I had ever done with someone. I always thought you hated me and put all your words in a bad daylight, when in reality you only cared for me and loved me. You saved me so many times, from so many hormonal werewolves", I chuckle sadly, "You taught me how to read, how to write. I can go to school now, I can get a job, a real one like everyone else! You learnt me how to be a normal human being, one I had never learnt to be when I was young. I owe you so much but I'm also so selfish. I want you back for my own selfish needs. I need you here to cuddle, hug and kiss me. Laugh with me. Talk to me about your day. Joke around. I need you to love me and I need you so I can love you. Jeon Jungkook, please don't leave me here. You need to come back. I love you".

The stone has began to glow brighter and brighter until a shining red light emerges from it, almost reaching the sky. It bursts into a million pieces and I shield my eyes from the surprise. I quickly look at Jungkook's face for any trace of movement, of life, but there's nothing there. I sigh, laying Jungkook back down onto the cold ground.

"I was an idiot for ever believing Hoseok", I mutter, standing back up. I glance one last time at him and then step away to find those two pabos.

Ba-dump

I freeze in place.

Ba-dump ba-dump

Wh-what was that?

"T-Tae?"

That sounds like Jungkook... You're dreaming Taehyung! If you turn around now, you look like an even bigger fool and you'll give into your demons.

"Taehyung?", his voice calls out again.

"You're not real", I ball my fists and walk away.

"If I'm not real, then why can you hear me?", he questions and it freezes me on the spot again.

"It's just my head talking", I answer to probably nothing.

"Or your heart"

I sigh and give in, turning around, expecting to see nothing there but my heart leaps out of my chest from the sight. Jungkook is standing up, with a warming smile on his face.

"A-are you- real?", my voice cracks, tears welling in my eyes.

"Never felt so alive", he smiles, opening his arms for me.

This can't be real- can't be. But my heart ignores my head's protests and leaps into Jungkook's chest, feeling the heat coming back to me.

"You're alive!", I yell.

"Y-you're alive!", realization finally sinks in and tears roll down, making me cry against his chest.

"I love you Taehyung"

"I love you Jungkook!"

And that love revived you back to life.

🌙

Aweee how cute!!

Is this the end? Who knows?

BTW I have a new vkook fanfic out (yes another)

Give it a read if you're interested ;)