Can everyone just chill for a moment and let me breathe *angry wolf huff*

oh sweet lord jesus save my soul *pours a bucket of holy water on myself*

🌙

Apparently I did fall asleep after watching Jungkook because I woke up without his presence next to me and with a frowning Jimin sitting on the bed staring at me.

"You didn't eat your food", he mumbles when I throw him a questioning look. I turn to the tray full of food on the nightstand.

"Oh, uh I'm sorry... I guess I fell back asleep before I could eat it", I answer awkwardly, lying a bit. I was just so lost in thought that I had forgotten to eat it.

"Alright, but you're not skipping breakfast young man", he points at me, a little smile on his face, "It's already 10 am, so get up".

I huff, not wanting to untangle myself out of the warm covers. I slide out of the bed, feeling the cold floor underneath me. "Do you know where Jungkook is?", I ask as I look around his room for socks.

"No, why?", he asks, "Do you want to talk to him?"

"Oh I already did", I smile, remembering last night's conversation and... kiss. I mentally giggle at the thought and touch my lips.

"You did? When?", he raises an eyebrow.

"Last night, he came into my room", I smile brightly. Should I tell him about the kiss? And us sleeping together?

"Taehyung that's impossible", Jimin frowns, "Jungkook went on a mission last night back to EXO's pack. He hasn't come back yet".

My smile falters entirely. No- Did I dream the whole thing? That can't be possible! First Hobi, now Jungkook... I swear I'm not going mad.

"Are you okay?", Jimin looks at me in suspicion, his voice laced with worry.

I gulp, nodding my head," Yeah, um, I guess I had a dream about him".

He chuckles softly, "It's normal to dream about your mate. I have that a lot too with Yoongi. You can't imagine the steamy sex-"

"Please stop there!", my cheeks redden at his words and I hide myself in my hands, "I don't want to know".

Jimin laughs, "Alright alright, I won't go into details. Make sure to be dressed and ready in ten minutes so we can go eat". He winks at me and then leaves the room. Did he forget I'm in Jungkook's room? I can't wear his clothes, can I? I want to ask Jimin but when I open the door he's already disappeared and I have no idea where I could find my original room. Oh god. I turn to the closet in the corner of the room. Guess I have to wear something of his now.

I pull out a black shirt which is a bit too big on me because he's way more muscular than I am. I also find  gray sweatpants and some black socks. I put on the shoes I left next to the bed yesterday and make my way out of the room, flattening my hair in the meantime. Jimin is leaning against the wall, sliding his phone back into his pocket when he sees me. I've never had a phone but I saw the family using it a lot. I don't really know how it works but I could hear voices coming out of the little device.

Jimin joins my side and he leads me to the dining room. I feel stares back on me again and some betas sniff the air when I walk past them. Why do they need to be so weird? No one is still in the dining room, they are probably morning people. I'm really not. Jimin and I eat in silence, mainly because my mind is too occupied with Jungkook. Did that night really not happen? That kiss- was it really my imagination? I don't want it to be, but Jungkook is nowhere in sight so he probably went to the EXO pack like Jimin said. God, I was stupid to think he'd really accept me as his mate.