Lying isn't always bad, is it?

I've been going to school for a week now. No one tried to claim me except for this guy that almost got killed when Jungkook found him pinning me against a locker. Since then my friends have been constantly at my side like body guards. At first it was quite amusing to see them gaze at everyone like a hawk, growling when a guy got too close. But now it's just irritating me. I can't be on my own anymore and for a boy who's been pretty much alone his whole life it's a whole change. I just need my personal bubble once in a while. I manage to slip away during lunch when everyone is watching a crying girl who bumped into someone and now has spaghetti all over her shirt. I tiptoe away to the toilets, locking myself in one of the stalls. Freedom! My friends are starting to feel like chains I'm dragging along with every step.

I sigh and stretch happily. A cubicle isn't the exact definition of freedom but it's nice to not have eyes on you all the time. The door to the bathroom opens and I hold in my breath. I kinda forgot about the fact they are trying to protect me from hormonal werewolves, possibly one that walked in right now. Well, not every guy is a bad wolf. He could also be a human. Nothing to fear Taehyung.

The cubicle door gets ripped open.

Not again. What's with wolves and ripping door's from their hinges?

A boy with black hair and piercing blue eyes smirks hungrily at me. I get chills just from looking at him. He's a beta I think.

"Finally", he sighs, "You're alone".

"Hi, it's very rude to interrupt someone on the toilet. Do I know y-"

The air gets knocked out of my lungs as my back makes contact with the wall. My head spins and I can barely make out the feeling of lips on mine. No! I try to get the guy off me but my hands are pinned behind me, hurting them a lot.

"Stop", I mumble against his mouth but it only results into him pressing his lips even more against mine. This is bad, this is real bad. I writhe underneath him, feeling his other hand trail along my cheek. The guy pulls back and I want to begin screaming but he slaps his hand on my mouth.

"You tell anyone and I'll kill one of your friends. I heard there's a human among them? She would make a good meal", the guy smirks, his fangs growing.

Don't bite me. Don't bite me. Don't-

He releases his grip and rushes out of the bathroom leaving me dumbfounded. My heart races against my ribcage and I wipe the taste of his mouth on my sleeve. W-what? Why didn't he bite me? Why did he randomly kiss me?

"Tae?"

Jimin's small voice echoes in the room and I step out of the cubicle, trying to hide my distress.

"Hey", I reply seeing his concerned expression, "I'm sorry I ran away, but I needed to pee".

A lie. But it doesn't matter. As long as they don't know it's okay. They've been worrying about me too much and it's all because I wanted to start school. It's my fault. I know they'd rather be joking and relaxing instead of growling and watching every guy around me.

"Okay, let's go", he pulls me to the hallway where the rest of the pack is waiting for us.

I notice Jungkook's eyes narrow as soon as I near him. He sniffs the air suspiciously and his gaze darkens even more. I gulp, trying to hide my nervousness. I can't tell him. I can't let Izzy be killed because of me. The pack won't be able to protect her when they're already busy with me.

"Taehyung-", he opens his mouth but the bell interrupts him.

"Woops, it's time for class already. See you later", I wave them goodbye and join Ashley's side who's waiting for me at the classroom.

"Everything okay?", she reads my expression and I desperately try to hide my panic.

"Yes, everything is great", I plaster a wide smile on my face.

What they don't know, can't hurt them.

🌙

Exams are nearing so I'll be trying to at least finish Shapeshifter and maybe Scared of girls, nervous around boys.