Thor problems

"Wait I thought we met in the throne room not in the hall?" Loki said all confused, "Oh be quite and let me continue ok?" "But I want to say it in my point of view." He wined, "Oh and also CAN I PLEASE GET OUT OFF HERE!?" I laughed and then let him out of the cardboard box but left Cap and Tony in there. He got out made Thor go sit somewhere else and sat next to me. "You can tell them that later so now then-" "Wait I want to hear Loki's side!" yelled Thor. I sighed and said fine.

Loki's pov:

I was wanting to go talk to father about what Thor did to me but when I asked one of the guards where father was he said that he was giving this girl a tour. We walked around the castle a bit to try and find him since Odin was needed else where. We found them in the hall talking to this girl who look very beautiful and was very pretty. Once she saw how beat up I was she grabbed me by the arm and taking me somewhere. Before I could ask where she was taking me I almost ran into a wall. I was then taken into a room and was forced to sit on the bed. I just sat there starring at her when she had mumbled something to herself. She turned around looking as if she forgot I was there. I asked her how she knew my brother and she told me that he always was bothering her. I nodded my head and went back to starring at the floor when she came over and used her magic on me. She smiled and said that I was all healed up. There was something different about her, but I didn't know what. "So why do you hate Thor so much?" I asked wanting to know more about her. "He is very loud and annoying. Always thinking that I like him or have a crush on him when I really want to do is punch him or make him leave me alone. I keep on telling him but no he just keeps on trying and asking. I just keep on telling him no and go away I am reading."  I was shocked to learn that we had some things in common. "So what is your name?" I asked the girl. "My name is Elizabeth. I know a little bit of you Loki. Your brother talks a bit about you." I was shocked she knew my name and that Thor talks about me to her. "Hello there Elizabeth. I see you found my brother Loki." "Thor can you please leave us alone. I want to meet Loki since I am now going to work here." My brother Thor was shocked to hear that and went to go talk to father since he ran off.