Chapter 13

I was laughing when Tony pushed Loki out of the way so he can see if I was fine. "Hi Tony, it's nice to see you again." I said while he hugged me, "I will never let you turn evil again if it's the last thing I do!" I giggled and got out of his grasp. I was a bit weak and had bruises all over me since we actually fought for my body. Loki helped me up but I just ushered him away saying that I'm fine. I fell down a couple of times after my what seemed like 5 thousand times I gave up and let Loki help me. "So you do need my help after all." "Oh shut up, Loki." I said giving him a playful glare. He laughed and gave me to his mother so she can help me since I was slowly healing. After a couple of hours I was back to normal wanting to go back to Earth to see everyone. It was night time and so we all had to stay there for the night even though Tony wants to go home. I went into my old room and saw all my stuff from last time, still in place. I opened my closet and sneezed. "Dust up your nose Love?" "Yea. It good to be back. Maybe we can have everyone here and show them around." Loki smiled and hold up a dress that looked like what he was wearing but as a dress. "When did you make this?" "That? A long time ago, I was going to wear it when we came back." He smiled and handed it to me. "I think you should wear this one then." I grabbed it from him and shoo him out of my closet. I closed the doors and changed into it. I opened them again this time telling him to close his eyes. I put on a headband with his helmet on it but smaller. "Ok now you can open them." "Wow you look stunning my Love."