Some Getting Use To

My pov:

I woke up thinking I was in Asgard but then I remembered what had happen the day before. I changed my cloths and went out of my room. I never had seen anything like this before and luckily Tony had showed me what to do and how to operate it all yesterday. I went onto the couch and tried to turn on the TV. "How does this silly Midgarden thing work?!" "Don't worry it takes some time to get used to." I turned around and found Steve standing behind me. "Wait didn't you freeze for a few years?" "How did you know that? And yes." "I read everyone's files last night since I couldn't sleep." He nodded and handed me this weird type of drink. "What is this?" "Coffee." I took a sip of it and didn't taste very good so I put it down. "What's wrong doesn't taste good?" I nodded and went over to the kitchen. I looked around and found my favorite drink. I already know how to use it so I started it up. Steve watched the pot thinking I might blow it up. Once it was done I pour it and found a flower. "What are you going to do with that?" "You'll see." I said smiling while holding it in the palm of my hand. It turned it from a daisy and turned it into my favorite flower. "What is that?" "A dragon lily. It's my favorite type of flower. Only fond in Asgard but I can turn any flower into a different type." I put it into my hair but before I did that I made the nectar fall into the tea. I grabbed my cup and went to the table where everyone was sitting and talking. "So Liz tell us about you?" "Um let's see I was brought up by Odin but I never knew who my parents are. I was only told that I was given to Odin so that then he can raise me and that he was close friends with them. I know Thor, Loki, and many more people to come." "So you like to read?" "Yea. Who told you?" "Steve said that you read last night since you couldn't sleep." "Yea. It helps me feel more relaxed. So what are we doing today?" "Director Fury said that he wants you to meet Clint in New Mexico. There is this person saying things like why did you do this father and I am Thor of Asgard." I was shocked when Natasha told me this. I had been here for only a day. But now that I think about it I don't know how long I have been out. "How long was I out?" "Two months. If you are asking about when you came down and got shot then yea two months." I nodded knowing that the time had now Loki probably found someone new to love. I pack up my sword and put on my outfit that Natasha said would fit me. I told them I can get there on my own and that there is no need to worry. Tony hugged me and said to be carful. I nodded and went to New Mexico. I arrived there in a matter of hours. "You must Elizabeth. Name's Clint." "Thanks Clint so is Thor here?" "Yea down the hall to the right. But Colsion is talking to him." I ran off  not hearing the last part. I stepped inside to see Thor sitting in a chair. "Oh looks like you have a visitor. Agent Elizabeth name's Colsion. Welcome to S.H.E.L.D." "Thank you Agent Colsion." He left us alone and once he left The questions started to form in my head. "Thor it's me Elizabeth. Your old childhood friend." "Elizabeth? Are you here or is this one of Loki's tricks?"