No longer home

I was sad I was far away from him. "So tell us what is your name." "Elizabeth of Asgard. I am part dragon with magic." "Nice to meet you Elizabeth. We have been looking for a member to be in the Avengers. So what do you saw want to join us." I looked at Black widow and back I nodded. "Great oh and Clint too but he is not here right now. Tony help Elizabeth settle down and don't even think about it." Tony sighed and said fine. He gave me a tour and show me to my room. He kinda treated me like as if I am his daughter. He left me to be alone in my room. I never had felt so lonely in my life. I felt like crying. I miss him so much. I miss Thor no matter how annoying he is. I wanted to go back home so bad. I felt as if my world is falling apart as well as my heart. "Liz are you ok?" Asked Tony. "Y-yea." "Liz what's wrong?" "I miss him. I miss my home." Tony pulled me into a hug and tried to make me feel better. I had cried myself to sleep.

Loki pov:

She touched the tesseract and disappeared in front of my eyes. "Elizabeth!" She didn't replay back or anything. Thor ran over to see what I was yelling about. "What is wrong brother?" "Elizabeth. She... she is gone. she touched the tesseract and now she is gone." "What?! That's not good she can be anywhere.We must bring it back and tell father." I nodded and didn't know what to say or do. She was my only friend, she always knows how to cheer me up. She was my love of my life and now she is gone. Thor got it and we left to go back to Asgard, but once we were there I felt only sadness not joy that we won. Once we got to the throne room Thor told everything to him. He left me to tell him the bad news. "Loki is there something I need to know?" "Yes father. Elizabeth is..." I couldn't finish but I continued, "Elizabeth is gone. She touched the tesseract and now she is somewhere." I looked down at the floor. I already miss her. I could still hear her voice saying how much fun we had as kids. I went to my room and cried. Anger rose and I want to scream but instead I cried in tell I couldn't cry no more.  Then Thor came to check on me. "Are you ok brother?" "Yea." "Are you sure because it sounds like you were crying." I nodded and he left me alone. I felt like she was here but when I look up I found myself in a different place. I found her crying in what looks like a room. I see someone hugging her. Treating her like she is his own flesh and bone. I hope he takes care of her.