First Date

Reality:

"Ok Loki now it my turn to finish what I had started. Oh and also Thor make sure you don't let Tony or Steve out of jail. They are so funny when they are together!" "But I was getting to the good part!" Loki whined to me. "I know. Now then where did you leave off? Oh yea now I remember."

My pov:

I just shook my head in disappointment and went back to talking with Loki. "So um what do you like to do?" "Read, and practice magic but mostly just read. So um are you busy this after noon?" "If Thor is making Odin not letting me be a maid then yea I am free." "Great meet me in the gardens then darling." He sat up and was going to leave when he stopped. "Oh and Thank you for healing me." I smiled at him and told him it was no problem. Once he left I felt like screaming like a five year old. Loki was so much better then Thor and we had so much in common. Odin then came into my room to talk to me. "Elizabeth, Thor is telling me that you should not be maid. I should treat you like my own daughter and I think he is right." "So what dose it mean." "It means you are going to be treated like my own daughter but is still aloud to be in love with my sons since you are not really my daughter." I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. "T-Thank you Odin." He smiled and left me alone. I walked down the hall and into the court yard. I love to be in the court yard since it holds so many secrets just waiting to be explored. I loved it when the flowers are in bloom. They make the place light up. "So I see you are now going to be treated like as if you are part of the family." I turned around and saw Loki. "Yea." "You know we need to stop running into each other." "Yep. So what are you doing here in the court yard?" "I was going to ask the same thing to you, but you asked me first. I saw you walking here and looked a bit lonely so I decided to give you some company." "Thanks. I sometimes come here so I can just be free and not have to worry about anything. Let's say I have a few secrets about myself that I don't tell anyone." "Dose Odin know about them?" "Only a couple." "Can you please tell me one?" "Hm. Ok why not but Thor must not know this. Follow me." He nodded and followed me to my favorite spot. No one can see me here even though Odin knows that I am part dragon. "No then please don't scream. Odin knows this but he wants no one else to know about it." "Ok." I sighed and closed my eyes. I then let my wings and tail show hoping Loki doesn't scream or run away. I opened my eyes and this time they were slits not my regular eyes. "I am part dragon. I know I know they are hideous." "Are you kidding they aren't hideous Elizabeth. They are really pretty they make you stand out." "So you like them?" "Yes." I smiled feeling butterflies in my stomach. I had a crush on Loki even though I had just met him and every thing. "Can I see you in your dragon form?" "Wait you want to see me as a dragon?" "Yea." "I wish but when I do Odin says I go..." "Go what?" "Hostile. He says that when the time is right then maybe I can help in wars and battles." He nodded and I hid my wings and tail since I heard footsteps. It turns out it was Thor talking with Odin. "Hello Lady Elizabeth." "Hello Thor, Hello Odin." "Liz please call me dad." "Ok dad." I never said that word in my whole life. I was told that my parents gave me to Odin and that was all. I felt like he wasn't telling me the whole truth but I learn to stop asking. They walked past us and then I noticed the time. "Oh dear it soon time for dinner." "Race you." "Your on." We raced to the dining room acting like we were 5 years old. I sat down first and was laughing. "Liz you are way to fast." "Oh please Loki. Your the slow one I was only jogging." Thor who had also did the race with us was shocked. After diner I met Loki in the gardens even though it was passed noon he didn't care. He was waiting for me since he was already at the garden. "So you came." "Why would I not. Your my friend Loki." "Thanks." We talked for many hours I told him about what Odin tells me and Loki tells me about what Thor does to him and what not. Years have passed and we are all now young adults. The tesseract was stolen and we now have to get it back. Me and Loki were dating without anyone knowing. We went to the frost giants with Thor's friends. We had a long hard battle but when I grabbed it I found my self in a different place. I didn't know where to go or anything then I realized I was on Midgard. People with weapons came up to me. I just stode there with my sword in hand and let my wings and tail show. I was about to attack when everything went black. "Who is she?" "I don't know but where every she came from she isn't from here." I woke up finding myself on a bed. "Who are you? Where am I?" "My name is Natasha or black widow and this is Mr. Tony Stark, Dr, Bruce Banner, Steve or Captain."