Chapter 7

Thor came in and saw me laying on the floor asleep. "Elizabeth! Elizabeth! Wake up!" "What? What happen? How long have I been out?" "For a couple of days. What happen your room it looks like a mess." "I lose my temper and so yea." Thor grabbed my wrists and pulled me somewhere. "Who did you bring me now brother?" That voice I know it. I looked up and saw him looking at me and back to Thor. "No. No why did you bring me Thor? You know how I feel after that day!" I yelled at him and stormed off. 

Loki pov:

He brought me her. Elizabeth. She looked so change and acted liked she had her heart broken like what had happen to me. "Thor was that-" "Yes Loki that was Elizabeth. She had chance over the years. She is no longer the girl we know. She wants you back the real you." Thor then left to go after her. I then remembered the times we used to do pranks on people and mess with Thor. I miss her so much I guess. If only she hadn't touched the tesseract, then none of this would have happened. I heard the door open and saw her walking over to me. "I don't know who I am anymore. I should have never touched it." She started to cry and made me want to hug her but there was a problem. I was in a glass prison and couldn't think of anything to say. She got up and left leaving me standing there in shock.

My pov:

I talked to him but he said nothing. I went back to the lab were everyone is. I walked in and Tony told me to sit down on his lap. I sat down started to cry and told him what I had told Loki. "You are a brave, funny, and smart person with the power to do anything. You were raised by four caring people who look over you." I smiled at what Tony had said and whipped away my tears. I knew Dr.Bruce wanted to examine my blood ever since I met him. "You may take a sample of my blood Bruce. I always wanted to know." "Are you sure?" I nodded. He grabbed a needle and took my blood sample. I felt a bit dizzy and was going to faint. "Lady Elizabeth are you ok? You seem a bit pale." "Not really. I feel like I might faint. I think it's just the side affects so no need to worry Thor." He nodded but I knew he didn't believe me so I tried to stand up but Tony said I must sit down or no Doctor Who for a month. I sighed and sat down near Loki's staff. I looked it until I heard yelling. "She must come back to Asgard Tony. She belongs there and not here on Midgard." "She is going to stay here and not go to Asgard! She is fine here and there is nothing wrong with that. So she stay here and end of this conversation." Thor stormed out of the lab grabbing me by the wrist.