Chapter 6

Thor looked at me and then ran over to give me a hug. "I missed you so much." "Is Loki here too?" I tried to see if he was behind him. "No he is not here. I have been banned from Asgard and no longer worthy to use the hammer." "Is he ok? How is everyone? What happened?" "Liz one question at a time. When you disappeared he felt like he lost everything. He stayed in his room crying for weeks. He changed from being the Loki you and me know to a wanting to rule. He then found out that he is a frost giant and he now thinks he is a monster." I felt like crying when he finished. I sat down on the ground trying to calm myself down. Clint came in and looked confused. "He...he changed. I want to help him. I want him back. I miss him badly." Clint knew I was not happy he went over to me and let me cry into his shoulder. I felt much better when I was no longer sad. "Thank you Clint." I stood up and went over to Thor's hammer. I looked at it and reached out to grab it. I hold tight onto the handle and left it up playing with it like I used to do when I was at Asgard. I went back to Thor and Clint to find Clint look shock. "I am Thor. I talk to much and try to flirt with girls. I can get drunk really easily while my brother reads and stares at Elizabeth." Everyone burst out laughing in the room. I thought I saw Loki but just shook my head. Few years have pasted I am now a member of the Avengers even though I already said sure. Tony and Pepper treated me like as a daughter even though we don't know who my parents are. I walk to the couch to watch some of my favorite shows. I turned it on and was going to change the channel but was stopped. "Elizabeth we need you and Clint go to the base were the tesseract is being experimented on." "Ok. Thanks for telling me Fury." I went up and start packing my weapons and other things I might need. I grabbed my sword and bags started to head out. I said my goodbyes and we left the base to go to the lab. We have been there for a few months and every thing was fine. I saw something move I drew my sword out and hold it tight Fury was talking with Erick then I heard his voice. I then saw Clint, "Clint what did I tell you about sneaking up on me!" He wasn't acting like himself I lean closer and his eyes were the color of the tesseract. He was going to attack me but I stopped him knock his gun out of his hand. He then turn around and left. I followed him and saw Loki. I store there in shocked but knew I should just shake off the feelings and go after him. "Agent Elizabeth don't go after him." I stopped where I was and felt my knees give up. Fury picked me up and we headed to the base. "He's here. After all these years he came here. I why did he have to come here?!" "Elizabeth calm down! Everything is going to be fine." "No it's not Natasha. He has Clint and Erich under his control." Everyone came in Tony came in and hugged me. I felt like a child again but I stood up and went to my room. I closed my door and screamed. My room looked like a disaster when I let all my anger out.