chapter 1

Kylen😍😍👍👆👆👆
6 years later............

Jaylen p.o.v

Hey guys im now 25 years old me and Andre i can say its been goin well we are married now...but after kylens 6 th birthday party yesterday  he changed he started treating him different and stuff...

But anyway miyah is 8 years old now and spicy ass ever i be havin to put her ass in a childs place sometimes with her smart mouth but other than that shes still sweet baby girl "ma i wanna go to the park"kylen came and told me "ok fine go get your sister"i said as i put on a nike t - shirt and some sweats and my air forces i let my hair flow "ma she said she comiinn"he said tryna sound like her "okay ky go down stairs with your dad"i said he shook his head "i dont want to"he said "why"i said "uhh jus....nothin ill go"he walked down the stairs i most definitely got to talk to andre now "ma im ready"miyah walked to me with some high wasted shorts and a shirt it said idk ask google.
When i got it i thought it was so cute for her and she had on her all black vans and her hair in a pony tail we both walked down stairs both of the kids got in the car and Andre got up pecked my lips and got in the car i locked the house up and got in the car heading to the park.

Park~

Kylen hopped out the car and ran straight to the monkey bars miyah was sitting on the swing with her phone i went over and took it "but maa-"i cut her off "spend time with your brother"i said "bu-"i cut her off "i told you about talkin back"i said sternly "yes mam"she got off the swing and walked to kylen i sat under the gazebo with Andre i sat beside him he was lookin worried. "Are you okay somethin you need to say?"i asked "nah its all good "he said clinching his jaw lookin at kylen "stop lyin to me why have you been treatin kylen like that?!"i said "cuz......cuz the more older he get he dont look like me"he said is he mother fuckin serious "SO HAVIN DOUBTS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS WE ARE MARRIED AND THIS IS WHAT YOU SAY THIS JUST BROKE ME INTO PEACES!"i began to cry i grabbed the kids and sped off hell find his own way back home.

"Mom are you okay?"miyah asked i wiped my face "yes honey im fine me and daddy are jus having a disagreement "i said "are we gonna separate again?"Kylen asked "idk baby"i said "if he believes hes not my dad then hes not i hate him!"Kylen turned towards his window i took a deep breathe as i pulled up to the house soon as i unlocked the door kylen ran to his room and slammed the door and miyah went to check on him i went upstairs and packed bags just on case a big argument goes down i told the kids the same.......i just cant believe hes doubting his only son like how😳😳😳

20 min later. .....

I heard the front door open and then shut i could hear andres footsteps and he walked into the room "im sorry i just dont believe hes mine anymore"he said i stood up and pimped slapped him "ive been married to you for 5 years for this to switch up because of my sons looks how could you do this to me you hurt his feelings! !"i said "i didnt mean to damn jaylen"he walked out the room.

Kylen p.o.v

My name is kylen i dont even say my last name anymore since andre is doubting me as his son my heart is broken i could hear him and my mommy arguing in the other room i hate him i dont even care anymore.....

I then heard footsteps coming towards my room it was him "wassup buddy"he said "what do you want Andre?"i said looking up at him he gave me a look "can you jus umm leave me alone im not your son anyway all your gonna do is ruin my life"i said "BOY YO ASS ONLY 6 do you KNOW WHO YOU TALKIN TO!!"he yelled i stood up like a man "YEAH THE MAN WHO DOUBTED ME BECAUSE OF MY COLOR MY LOOKS I HATE YOU GET OUT MY FACE!!"i yelled back i seen my ma she grabbed him by his collar and pulled him out my room i slammed and locked my door ion kno who he think he is hes not my dad so to me all he is ..is my moms husband Andre. ...

Jaylen p.o.v.

"What are you thinking yelling at my son like that!?"i told him "you see how that boy-"i cut him off "his name is kylen not my boy and hes hurt you know after all these years you are still a jackass what happened to your promise " i said "he dont look like me that boy brown and dark eyes nigga kinda hair he looks nothing like i did-"i cut him off "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP CUZ YOU NOT EVEN MAKIN SENSE IM MIXED WITH BLACK OKAY I HAVE DARK EYES...(crying) i-i went through hell with you while pregnant with him you were barley there through the pregnancy i mean like "i said crying
My eyes out he held me i pushed him away and miyah walked in "daddy can we talk?"she said he gave me the 'shes growin up' look i shrugged as he walked out the room .

Miyah p.o.v.

I heard mom and dad arguing i really feel bad for my baby bro kylen wait is he my bro or step bro ion care i still love him the arguing got worse so i asked my dad could we talk so we went to the basement ....

Miyah👆👆😛😍😍💖