chapter 3

Jaylen p.o.v

As yall know what i tried to do to myself like we are married and i feel like andre turning back to the same jackass he was before he just left going some where i layed back in bed as miyah walked in "i want to talk to Michael "she said i was shocked she would even remember him i cut all of them off after the wedding "no miyah"i said "mommy plleeaase i miss him"she begged i pulled out my phone and dialed his number yes i still have it🌟

....

Miyah p.o.v

Me~hey Michael

Michael~ who is this

Me~ its me Miyah

Michael~ aww baby girl i miss you so much i wish i. Can see how big you and your brother got

I walked from moms room to mine and shut the door

Me~micheal we need you dad has been leaving the house and mom tried to kill herself yesterday im scared (whispered)

Micheal~baby. Girl ill be there soon

Me~bye love you

Then i hung up and wrote down his number so i can have it in my phone yes i have a phone a i phone 6s plus of my own 😛i gave her phone back with a smile "mom i have a suprise for you"i said "oh i love surprises "she smiled i happy to see her smile ill do anything to see it i then heard the door bellrung i jumped up looking at the peep hole it was micheal its really him i wanna cry 😥
I opened the door and i instantly hugged him "i missed you so much"i said into his shoulder and then kylen ran down the stairs "hey uhh who you "he said "i named you your whole name i was there at your birth my name Michael come give me a hug "micheal said kylen ran to him hugging him "where ya mom"micheal said "upstairs i believe she depressed"i said lowly "i can fix that ...yall go to yall room"micheal said...

Micheal p.o.v

I know what im thinking and no its not sex im jus bout to help ...
She seen me and ran and hugged me she rubbed her hair through my curls and looked into my eyes i wanted to kiss her so bad but i didnt "hows your marriage? "I said "it was going good until after kylen turned 6 he started doubting him but he should know-"i cut her off "maybe im the farther"i said lookin down "there is no way possible micheal it cant be kylen looks like andre"she said, "oh ok"i said not wanting to argue "are you pregnant ?"i asked "...no"she blankly said i touched her stomach it might be flat but i could feel the heart beat "you dont have to lie to me im always here for you if you need anything that nigga dont care num bout you i told you he was gone break you the day at the beach"i said she began to cry all i did was hold and rock her "im here for you does he know"i said "no im afraid to tell him something in my gut tells me he cheating with a hoe....
He jus got home"she said i jus sat on the side of the bed fixed my shirt and sat up.

"WTF YOU DOIN WITH MY WIFE?!!!..IM FINNA KILL YO ASSS AND YOU THIS WHAT YOU DO!!"he yelled grabbing my shirt i snatched back "dont touch me yo"i said he pushed me i punched next thing i know i was rollin down the stairs i stood up with a blurry vison i could hear miyah screaming dont hurt him right then i heard a POW and i blacked out..........

Jaylen p.o.v.

I ran down stairs to see Micheal looking lifeless "nnoooll micheall"i cried out i dragged him to my car when miyah seem him she screamed the loudest "dad i hate you!!!!!"she ran pass me to the car and so did kylen we left him standing there looking stupid i rushed to the hospital as tears fell from my eye .

Hospital~

"Please help hes been shott!!"i yelled they put him on a stretcher and rushed him to the back both of my kids were crying we all sat down as i held both "i loved him so much mommy!"miyah cried "i know baby"i cried "h-hes was like my dad he named me"kylen cried i held both of them close to me as they cried.......

3 hours later......

Kylen was sleep laying on the chairs miyah was still crying her eyes were pink "whhhyy whyyy would dad want to kill hiiimmm"she cried tears dropped from my face as i seen trent hes a doctor "trent!"i yelled he seen me and looked shocked he ran and hugged me tight "they got so big and shes cryin what happen? "He asked "micheal was shot by andre her dad and micheal meant alot to her "i sighed "damn man i hope he make it"he said miyah grabbed his shirt "w-what if he dies.....w-w-what i-if he never wakes up ill never see him again 😭😭😭"she cried i pulled her back holding her "ill pray fa yall"trent said he walked away trent prayin all of a sudden hes changed alot miyah layed her head on my chest "yes girrl andre is gonna kill me he was the farther of this baby"i heard a chic say she looked young about 20 i put miyah down "my Andre hes married hes my man !!!"i said "hes my man i jus had a miscarriage he was just over today actually and the day before bitch!"she yelled i punched her dead in her face she held her face lookin shocked "fuck you hoe you can have him ill get a divorce !"i said as i dialed his number this is to much fuckin pressure at once........