midnight. ..

Michael p.o.v

"We looked everywhere for her what if she got kidnapped we checked all my family she cant be with her sperm donor after how he treated us"jaylen said sighing "WEVE GOT TO FIND HER SHES MY EVERYTHING! "I hit the sterning wheel making jaylen jump a tear drop fell from my face "im callin the police! "I said jaylen touch my hand "no please dont if they find her they will take her away from me on child walfare!"she said "so what we gone do huh! Sit here lookin stupid it goin on 2am jaylen! "I said "i just need some rest"she said "jaylen this is your daughter we are talking about something happens to her you gone be the main one boohooin"i said "i can feel in my heart shes safe i dont know but i can feel it"she said is she goin fuckin nuts "ight fuck it......ill take you home and ill keep lookin"i said as i sped home.

Home~

"Okay call me "she said before pecking my lips "Ight i will"i said as i pulled off i looked in the mirror my bags under my eyes were deep under my eyes i was downtown looking at centers at stores i walked into a corner store and showed a man a pic of miyah "have you seen her?!"i said "y-yeah she got some snacks like some hours ago ran out leaving "he said damn i ran out where she get money from. ....

So that mean she could be under a tree at a park some where i kept looking and miyah was no where to be found 😩😩i was punching bricks my hand began bleeding "shit"i said shaking it i got back in the car its like 3 am and i drove around more and i still couldn't see nor find her i went back home i walked in and miyah was knocked out on the couch i layed beside her as i fell asleep................

.....

2 weeks later.......

Me and jaylen are arguing again...😔

"WTF SHES YOUR DAUGHTER YOU ACTIN LIKE SHE DONT FUCKIN EXIST FUCK WRONG WITH YOU!"i said "WHO TF YOU TALKIN TO IK MY DAUGHTER SHE SMART I KNOW SHE STILL ALIVE FOR A FACT OKAY LEAVE ME TF ALONE WE WILL FIND HER SOON YOUR ASS NEED TO CHILL!"she said "I JUST DONT GET IT JAYLEN U USUALLY BE CRYIN BUT YOU CHANGED LIKE WHAT IS HAPPENIN TO YOU MAN ITS 2 weeks MIYAH BEEN GONE 14 days im not use to not seeing her i love her like SHES my own even if she not and i talked to kylen he actin like he dont give 2 fucks and shit! "I said "WHAT EVER MICHAEL! !!"she said as she ran upstairs.

What is going on with her???

She really makin me think she bipolar bruh. ...😔😔

MIYAH P.O.V

Its been 2 weeks since i ran away its weird im not on the news or my mom came here to look but living here with daddy has been fun its just my arm hurts and sting off and on but he had a park in his back yard my own game room and everything he woke me up with breakfast this mornin now. In dads room he called me up here im surprised he still got pics of him and mom in here "here ya go baby girl"he handed me a gold chain and its said baby girl with diamonds on it "i love it!"i hugged him "i love you daddy thank you so much"i smiled as he put it around my neck i walked down stairs and dad had a 2 boxes with bows "DAD!"i said as he ran downstairs "yes babygirl"he said "who gifts?"i said "one yours and one...............is your mothers "he slowly said at the end i opened mine my eyes were blown "dad h-h-how could you do this"i looked at my custom made black and gold jordans it had baby girl on the side and dads signature in the back i kissed daddy's cheek😘 i tried them on and they fit "your dad jus know how to make his baby girl happy"he smiled "im gonna always where these"i smiled.........

Kylen p.o.v

Ive been living with aunt jamiyah for 2 weeks i think its fun playin with Jeremiah and when they all told me my sis missin yall wonderin why im actin how i am shit(i heard mommmy say that) i meeaaan shoot opps i think like do she even care about me i mwean i do love her and i hope to god she not dead i jus want a better relationship for us to be closer i admit when its dark i drop a few tears 💧 thinkin bout my sis sometimes i have nightmares bwut i dont tell them i dont feel like botherin ms.jamiyah bye bye Jeremiah callin my name..........

What yall think?

How long will it be until they find her?

What will miyah do?

Comment......