ouch! 😖

Jaylen p.o.v

I fell onto the floor as i cried "I CAN SMELL THE COLOGNE ALL ON YO ASS AND YOU GONE LIE YOU HOEING ASS BITCH!"he said as he slapped me again "GET THE FUCK OFF ME MICHEAL!!"i screamed as i swung back hitting him in the jaw ...my stomach is in so much pain i can barley breathe "why would you do this!!?"i yelled at him he ran up on me i couldnt even get up from off the floor i kept crying "you cheat on me really how could you huh im not stupid stayin out late!"he said his eyes turned black and he picked me up and started punching me i screamed as loud as i possibly could i never thought micheal would do something like this to me.......

After about 35 mins his eyes turned back he looked at me with shock in his eyes i heard a loud knock on the door Michael opened it,it was the police they instantly put him in hand cuff "you must remain silent "i looked out the window as they threw him in the car speeding off i wonder who called police but thank lord cuz i was about to die i got up leaving with a black eye,scratches,marks, bloody mouth and i believe a sprung hand i drove back to andres house i knocked with my other hand he opened the door and looked at me shocked he instantly picked me up i was blanking in and out trying not to faint "shit you bleeding "he said looking at my stomach then my mouth i was crying so hard i was spitting out blood he got a hot rag clearing my marks "aaaaaa"i cried in paiin its around 11:45 pm "im gonna kill his ass!"andre said while looking at me "my babies are gone i cant lose anymore. .....s-soon a-a-s i walked in he slapped me i instantly hit the floor his eyes turned black he kept punching me saying im a hoe and a cheater his eyes changed back and h-he recognized what he have done but the police have him now "i said still crying as he rocked me he kissed my head i could tell he was pissed "my babieesss are gooonee"i cried he rubbed his hands though my hair as tears fell down his face.

That morning~

I woke up on the couch to miyahs voice "mommy your eye y-your body what?"she said looking lost a tear fell from my face "kids breakfast "andre said as the kids ran to the kitchen he walked towards me "want breakfast? "He asked "i dont have an appetite to eat anything andre"i said sadly he looked at me and put his hand on my belly" i feel something" he $aid "stop lying to me just leave me alone my whole body is bruised im a mess And sore"i said he rubbed my shoulders soon as he looked at my black eye he stopped "juusst whyy"he said "im so hurt Andre "i cried on his shoulders the kids ran in and jumped into the hug "we all love you mommy"kylen and miyah both said "i love yall too"i said "let me mommy talk and get ready yall goin to ms.jamiyah house "he said as they ran upstairs "im taking you to the emergency room for a check up"he said i put my hand on his cheek bone as he kissed my lips making the kiss deeper i felt a sharp pain in my stomach "aaaaaaaaaaa!"i screamed andre picked me up "COME ON KIDS!"andre yelled as they ran down the stairs he put me in the car "i feel like im in labor!!"i screamed "hold on!!"andre said speeding goin over curves "ight bye love yall knock and tell ms.jamiyah we will call her later and here some money"andre said as he speed off watching them walk in the house he speed to the hospital. .....

Hospital 🏥. ..

They rushed me in on a strecher and connected me to am oxygen tank and i blacked out.........

Andre p.o.v

DAMN MANN YALL JUST DONT KNOW HOW PISSED I AM WHY WOULD HE HIT A PREGNANT WOMAN AT THAT HIS POSE TO BE GIRL BUT SHE MINES SHE MY WIFE BUT SOON I MEAN SOON ASS I HEAR HIS PUNK ASS OUT ITS LIGHTS OUT FOR HIS ASS CUZ IF SHE LOST THESE BABIES OOOHH LORD IM GONNA NEED HID STRENGTH TO KEEP IT TOGETHER YEAH IM OUT OF THE GAME BUT I STILL HANG WITH MY SQUAD FUCK YA MEAN THIS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WHO BACK THERE FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE IM OVER HERE SHAKING WORRIED AND SHIT I HOPE SHE MAKE IT OUT OK👏👏👏👏🙏

MICHAEL p.o.v

Damn, i messed the fuck up i beat her like a nigga i forgot all bout her pregnancy while i was doing it i dont know what got into me i love that girl but shiid im locked up for sellin drugs yeah i was doin that shit on the low but somebody snitched so now i got 5 months in this hell hole i never been around so many niggas in my fuckin life...........

Andre p.o.v

3 hours later

The doctors called my name i ran straight to them "is she okay the babies t-"the doctors cut me off "no one baby died sir which was the boy but the girl lived which is only 3 pounds the mother has lost alot of blood "at this point tears running down my face the boy died another baby lost this is just too much "w-well(sniff)can i see her? "I asked "yea room 285"she said i speed past her to the room i seen my wife i fell to the floor crying she connected to all these machines looking lifeless i stood us and seen baby girl im giving her my last name and im naming her bella they handed me the birth certificate as i signed bella was connected to alot of machines to i sat in the chair with my head in the palms of my hand.

bella😘🙏🙏👏 3 pounds 4 ounces