my appointment. .

jaylen p.o.v

Last night i was so pissed i ripped his nba shirts broke some of his glasses and all ....

I got up and put on a baggy shirt and some tights my stomach is getting big already i can see the form and my belly button is poking out i put my hair up in a pony tail and put on lip gloss and my converses the kids and micheal was still sleeping i left out shutting the door.

-----

------

Appointment :

I walked in and signed in and sat down "ms.hays"they called my name i slowly got up and went to the back "hi im dr.mac "she said as i shook her hand she layed me back on the bed "pull up you shirt mam"she said next thing i know the doors bust open with micheal "the kids in the waiting room......i cant miss my first born appointment "he said outta breath i laughed "ok"i said she rubbed the blue gel across my stomach and moved the monitor around "uh oh"she said with a smile "WHAT YOU MEAN UH OH! "He both yelled "yall are having twins"she said i seen a smile grow across micheals face "you are 3 months along "she said i was crying and crying i couldnt take it.......until i passed out😯😶😑😟

......

...

Michael p.o.v

After hearing the news that we are having twins im hype im excited im having my first 2 kids my ma gonna be happy for us too and my fam after the news jaylen passed out so i picked her up carrying her out "whats wrong with mommy?"the kids asked "she just passed out she will wake up soon and guess what guys........shes it having twins "i said as i put her in the car "yaayy"kylen smiled "wha hoo"miyah said with a fake smile....

Home~

I carried jaylen in and layed her on the bed both of the kids went upstairs to their room i sat on the couch watching football......

Jaylen p.o.v

I woke up in bed looking at the ceiling "how i get here?"i asked my self i remember finding out im having twins i cant take it this is too much like twins i already have 2 that makes 4 fuckin kids thats alot ! Shid thats double work and micheal lazy ass be doin what ever.......

I hope i have girls at this point i dont need a fuckin boy actin like micheal ass im lucky i got my damn sweet kylen im so happy he dont act like andre ass thank lord......

I got out of bed slowly and walked into the bathroom and used it i walked down stairs
And seen micheal watching football "hey bae"he said "hey babe we need to talk "i said he cut the t.v off i sat beside him "we are having twins like how do you feel about this?"i said "i feel great tbh i am a little overwhelmed and nervous i still have to tell my ma i have to take you to meet her and my fam and all that stuff "he said "im way beyond scared this is nervous work not one baby but 2 and then miyah and kylen all that is 4 fuckin kids but i wouldn't trade them for the world tho"i said "bae i love you"micheal said "i love you more"as he pressed his lips against mine holding my waist "how bout i meet your mom and family today?"i said "nah nah"he said "why not"i said "cuz if i go in there with you pregnant and the kids behind you its gonna be a big mess"he said "tf thats pose to mean"i said "that i want to tell my mom you pregnant with my kids first and they need to know that miyah and kylen not my kids before they jump to conclusions damn"he said "but you-......jus nvm"i flipped my arms up and walked into the kitchen "bae bae!"he said running behind me "what"i said irritated "i didnt mean it like that i love them kids"he said "all that shit is irrelevant they can still fuckin meet them but its all good they goin with they daddy tomorrow anyway so..."i said as i walked away from him "the same nigga she ran too the one who held her for 2 weeks!"he said "MICHEAL YOU HAVE TO UNDER STAND AT THE END OF THE DAY IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM OR NOT THATS GONNA ALWAYS BE THEIR DAD SO HOP OFF MY DICK DAMN!"i said "ight cool fine ight you got it all yo ass do is yell"he said i was crying i dont even know why tbh i DON't know if my heart is broken or my pregnancy or i miss andre but he fucked up ................

I walked upstairs to the kids room they both was taking a nap together it was to cute🌸😫she had her head on his chest.........