the problem..😶😐

"Why do you care mama havent you moved on?"she said sniffing "moved on from who ? What?"i asked "micheal its like im the only one who thinks and cares about him around here i think again i never got a chance to say good byyyeee i loovvedd himm ughh whyy whyy dadddy had to huurrtt meee!"she burried her head into my chest "baby i think about him too but i have to focus on our future "i seen her face i should've never said that she stood up her face was red "FUTURE!!! He is our freakin FUTURE THE TWINS HIS BLOOD FLOWS THROUGH THEIR VEINS AND WHEN THEY ASK ALL OF YOU ARE GONNA LOOK LIKE FOOLS I JUS HATE WHAT DAD DID TO HIM!!"she yelled at me i grabbed her arm tight and put her on her bed "i know you hurt but dont you ever yell at me im your mother i went through nine months and pushed your big head ass out!"i yelled pointing at her she turned her head taking off a necklace it was gold and it said angel "where you get that?!"i asked "........micheal"she said as a tear fell i hugged her she shoved me away "you dont care you wanted him dead anyway remember yall beat him.......i jus wanna be left alone"she said looking out the window at that i walked out her room to check on the twins and to my room i layed on my bed as everything that jus happened today rushed through my head i got up and walked in miyahs room "baby can you be responsible for 2hrs to watch your brothers and sisters i changed the twins they want a snack give it to them and no fighting i will be back have your phone ill be calling"i said "yes mam"she said as she got out of bed im taking a good ass trip to andres house see what he been up to...

Andres p.o.v

DAMN,damn,damn

I fucked up.

So now even if i tried to fix things with jaylen i basically cheated on her there no telling where her head is but i love that girl but shiid i aint gone lie i need a break and ion wanna be cuffed no mo i jus wanna be a free man. ........

Smh yeah i got kids i talk to kylen alot i havent spoke to miyah i missed her 9th birthday i was drunk and she didnt want to see me anyway and her mom said miyah didnt wanna go anywhere i dont even know why she care about that nigga micheal so much that nigga aint shit i signed the twins birth certificate shiid fuck him i murdered his ass and if i could do it again i would i dont regret any of it and the brittany Shit she gone she was a snack a eat and go type shit im home now chillin i heard i knock on the door i put on some joggers and opened the door to see some one i wasnt expecting i began to feel nervous "uh hey jay"i said damn she looked good ass hell she got thicker too but thats not the point "are you gonna let me in?"she said as i moved aside she sat on my couch i sat beside her "so wassup"i said popping the "p" "ive been struggling with the kids because of your ass and i need your ass TO FUCKIN STEP UP AND BE A DAD MIYAH HAS BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE YOU FUCKED UP AND YOU AROUND HERE FUCKING BITCHES GETTING HEAD THE BITCH COULDVE HAD A DISEASE NIGGA WHERE YOUR RING AT CUZ IF I WAS FUCKING WITHOUT MY RING ILL BE WRONG I LOVE MY KIDS AND I HATE SEEING THEM HURT! "She yelled as her eyes watered i stood up and so did she "im sorry ok i didnt mean to hurt my kids but micheal i dont regret-"she slapped the fuck outta me like gd bruh damn i really got to fix this....

Miyah p.o.v

I played with the twins a good 1hr and headed back to my room i looked at my window and i seen a man waves and tatts i looked even closer i ran down stairs and opened the door "micheal"i ran to him and hugged him "babygirl"he kissed my forehead with a smile "wait wait i thought you were dead gone killed"i said bringing him in shutting the door kylen walked down stairs and passed out i poured water on him as he stood up "your alive!"kylen said "before i tell the story wheres the twins"he said as i guided him jus wait until mom comes home to see this. He hugged and kissed both of them "thats bella and quan jus makin sure you remember "i smiled as he was smiling at them we walked back down stairs we all sat on the couch together "so after your dad shot and killed my people he punched me i fought back hard i made a big mistake because i was mad your mom and dad was back together i felt like she would forget about me-"he said "well when your were gone ive been very sad i felt like nobody cared about my feelings or me"i sighed he hugged me tight "after your dad shot me in the head i blacked out i woke up in the hospital some lady said she found me in a garbage bag and i was in acoma for a good 4 months i jus got out and i feel great"he said i smiled "im jus happy your alive and better "i smiled "me too miyah was so sad nobody could really make her smile"kylen said "you really mean alot to me"miyah said "i love all of you baby girl💘💘"he said as he hugged all of us tightly.....