1 week pass🙌

Micheal p.o.v

Its been a little blue round here and i wanna help and see a smiles so im well telling them im taking them to the beach and ive been tryin to you know let me and jay be a couple again but she been down and she never wants me to touch her like damn ion care if andre sees me im always prepared i wouldn't shoot to kill him though he jus better not come for me or im comin back the nigga still think im dead smh....

"Gm baby girl "i said walking into miyahs room "gm"she rubbed her eyes "we goin to the beach so get ready,i love you"i said "i love you too"she said "i cooked breakfast its down stairs"i said as she hoped up jay ass was still in bed Kylen ass was already stuffing his face😂😂😂 and yes yall im not even sleeping in the same bed with her..
"Jayy get upp i cooked breakfast"i said "mhm go away"she threw a pillow at me "oh your ass getting out this bed"i said "nigga make me"she said with attitude in her voice i pulled her out the bed and ran tub water she looked up at me and damn did she smell good like roses i began to sliding off her clothes damn i licked my lips i haven't seen her body like this in a while i put her in the tub with bubbles and she looked up at me "why you doin all this for me?"she said "be-because i love you i know how you been feelin but im here for you i wanna be your man i care about you your my everything"i said grabbing her hand she traced her finger over my abbs i grabbed her face and kissed her "look i love you too and ill give you a chance im jus still hurt ya know"she sighed "i feel ya ma but we goin to the beach to-"she cut me off "you cant go outside this house if andre s-"i cut her off "I dont give a damn if he sees me ma im always prepared and i dont shoot to kill ma he jus betta not come for me"i said she touched my cheek "i dont want you to die without you miyah is hopeless everything falls apart (sigh)we need you i-i need you"she said i pecked her lips "everything will be fine"i said as i walked out the bathroom.

*********

"Wahoo!"Kylen said splashing miyah with water "KYLEN!"she yelled wiping her face splashing him back jay was standing there as her hair blew in the wind lookin sexy asf as always she had on a white 2 piece she took a pic before leavin the house..

Damn she jus Ooouu 💗 that girl does something to me at one point i thought a nigga was gone never fall in love and look at me now happy as ever frl😂😜 i walked over to her grabbing her waist she layed her head back on my chest "its a beautiful d...

Damn she jus Ooouu 💗 that girl does something to me at one point i thought a nigga was gone never fall in love and look at me now happy as ever frl😂😜 i walked over to her grabbing her waist she layed her head back on my chest "its a beautiful day  isnt it?"she said "yes it is but not as beautful as you "i said tears started streaming down her face "are you ok?"i asked "im fine a-....Micheal "she walked away to sit in the chair i followed her "look baby you know you can t-"i got tapped on the back and jay eyes got wide "WTF YOU STILL ALIVE I COULDVE SWORN I KILLED YOUR DUMBASS!!!!"andre yelled "how do you know where we were? !"jay said "Shut up bitch you talkin bout me and this what you do!"andre yelled "we didnt even have sex and i signing the divorce forms and payin the money KEEP ALL YOUR SHIT!!!"jay yelled i could see miyah and kylen looking and other people starring andre shoved me i pushed him back and he pulled out a gun miyah ran infront of it "move wtf you doin miyah? !"andre yelled "PLEASE DADDY DONT KILL HIM PLEASSSEE!"miyah cried i moved her aside "oouu look at that police Comin"i distracted andre took his gun hitting him in the head with it knocking him out as jay packed our things we left we never cant go no where without shit starting or having a good time and i took his gun too shii nigga had me fucked up..

°°°°°°°°°°°°

We got in the car the whole drive home it was silent no body said a word it was weird so i spoke up "did yall have a good time kids?"i asked "hell no....oops it slipped"miyah said as she looked out the window i starred at her and turned around in my seat as ky looked playing with his fingers. ..