shook😱😱😨

Micheal in mm

Jaylen p.o.v

After the talk with me and andre i headed home i got home and i walked in to bust into tears its really him but how wasnt he shot......

Micheal ran and hugged me i hugged back as he wiped my tears "a lady found me in a trash bag i was in the hospital in acoma for 4 months and now im here feeling great as ever now that im here with yall"he smiled "miyah has been so down without you"i said "i heard i seen my babies bella look jus like me"he said he kissed my forehead
"I need to talk to yall"i said sitting down "ok"the kids said "i went over to your dads and-"i was cut of by ky "wait you said dad was busy "he said "you wanna know the truth he was on the phone having sex with a hoe ight im stressed ok i hated seeing yall sad so i went over and confronted him and one day he wants to meet up with miyah so yall can talk"i said "im not talking to him i dont well i do care that micheal is alive but what dad did was wrong!"miyah said micheal stood up "look everybody calm down!,......listen lets chill all hes gonna do is try and hurt me or push me away so as yall know i wont be here long he finds out hell kill me"micheal said "micheal your not safe out there-"i was cut off to him pressing his lips against mine "oouu"the kids cooed i smiled i looked down he picked up my chin gently "i love you i love all yall and im sorry for what i did to you i didnt mean to hurt you i jus felt like when yall got bck together i was jus gone be a ghost"he said my eyes watered so did his "you cant! You cant go out there hes sees you this time you might not make it what about the twins think about your kids"i said "baby i am thats why i need to leave so all yall can be safe only god knows if i make it i make it if i dont i dont"he said "Dont talk like that! "Miyah said "these too really do care about you i think you should stay my dad doesn't even come over and mwaayybe you could be home with the twins daddy time instead of them a day cAre while mom works"kylen said a smirk came across micheals face "ok ok fine but yall stay prepared for any and everything that goes down"he said "we will"we all said as we hugged....

I know its short but its more to come stay commenting......

Will update soon for my beautiful people...😙😙😘😘