strong

5 month old twins❤❤❤😙 bella & ques

Its been 3 weeks strong with micheal being here everything has been going well actually the only thing miyah still hasn't talked to andre "miyah you have to speak to your farther!"i said "why?! You dont"she folded her arms "look little girl stay in a childs place now dont make me grab my belt, he wants to be in your life i have nothing to do with that you hear me now get dressed"i said "yes mam"she said walking to her closet "goodmornin jay"micheal said hugging me i already had the twins up and ready and they both are sitting up now😿(growing so fast)🙌
"Mom can i stay here with micheal"kylen said "this a suprise,but sure you can baby"i said making sure i was looking on fleek as always well my hair wasnt to pretty i didnt feel like doing all that extra shit.

Miyah walked down stairs with a small skirt and a taint top it said dont kill my vibe "if you dont get your ass back up in that room and change"i said from the bottom of the stairs she rolled her eyes i grabbed her arm it was beginning to turn red...

Miyah walked down stairs with a small skirt and a taint top it said dont kill my vibe "if you dont get your ass back up in that room and change"i said from the bottom of the stairs she rolled her eyes i grabbed her arm it was beginning to turn red "do the shit again!"i said she gave me a scared look and ran straight to her room i felt a grip on my waist i turned it was micheal i stepped aside "you look fine today ma well every day your beautiful"he said licking his lips he rubbed his hand on my thigh which is something that turned me on😏i instantly moved it im still married if we are separated ion wanna jus go fuckin around even if i really do care about micheal miyah walked out her room with jean shorts a tommy hilfiger shirt and her red vans as he curly hair flowed down her back she gave me a glare as she walked pass getting in the car not even speaking to micheal well damn "well we will be back the twins are upstairs"he kissed my cheek i jus smiled and shut the door.

~~~~~~:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

"You finally made it over here huh?"andre laughed as miyah stood with her arms folded "come in sit down"he said blowing out his blunt "that smell is horrible"miyah said swaying her hand back and forth andre laughed. .
"Soo.....why im here "miyah said i bumped her elbow "we-"he was cut off by a bitch voice  "baee"i heard am i goin nutz or im exaggerating "wait hold on you cheating on ma!"miyah said as her face turned red she had on a red lace set dark skin curly hair about 5'5 smh i look wayy better and im over there ignoring micheal like a bitch and this what he doin "its not what it looks like!"andre said "wth this bitch and lil girl doin her?!"i ran up on that bitch pulling her down the stairs andre backed me up and pushed the hoe out the house "damn you still can fight like u did when we first met"andre said "nigga ion give af this what you do my hands bisexual my ass should pimp slap yo ass"i said sitting down now my legs shAking fast asf from my damn nerves "well i wAnted to talk bout you seein me more like your brother "andre said miyah stood up walking around uh oh here she go

"LOOK IVE BEEN THROUGH YOU AND MA OFF AND ON AND MICHEAL WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME FEED,CLEAN AND CLOTHE BUT YOU OUT HERE DOIN THAT NASTY STUFF WITH HOOD RATS THAT BREAKS MY MA TO PEACES SHE HURT SHE JUS DONT SHOW IT AS MUCH I DONT WANNA BE AROUND THIS BULL AND KY JUS GONE END UP FOLLOWIN YOUR FOOTSTEPS....(crying)y-you are my d-dad you missed my birthday y-you hurt m-my bestfriend"she cried as she layed my head on my shoulder letting it all out and Andre sat there looking shock asf yep this his daughter the yellin,attitude,the walkin in circle yhup all him "im sorry i only wAnted the best for yall"he said miyah was making me cry "all i wanted was for us to be happy and together but you fucked up twice"a tear fell down my face i put the wedding ring on his table i picked up miyah and walked out his house heading back home....

*********

I walked in the house was quiet the twins must be sleep now i carried miyah to her room and kissed her forehead as she balled up into her covers i sat on the couch as micheal appeared outta know where i jumped. "Sorry ma i aint mean to scare you......you ok i see tear stains"he said beside me "well we got there(sniff) and he was finna talk until i heard a bitch voice sje had on lace set and was callin him bae hes still a married man she called me out my name so i dragged her but he threw her out he told miyah he wanted to talk bout her comin over over like ky she popped off on him cryin so i began (crying)all i wanted was for us to be happy i put the ring on his table and we left..."i said sobbing into micheals shirt he stroked my hair as i let it all out on his chest.....