a week later

Andre p.o.v

For this past week all jaylen has been doing is ignoring me not even a good morning kiss i didnt mean to throw the shit up in her face but i did what i had to do "hey baby"i said as i walked in the kitchen to the smell of panckakes she walked right pass me with plates i looked on the stove it wasn't nun left i groaned i walked in to the dinning room everybody eating and nothing was left for me i gave jaylen a dirty as look she gave me a stank face and rolled her eyes and my hands began to shake......

"FOR THE PAST A FUCKIN WEEK YOU BEEN DOING THIS SHIT TO ME DAMN ALL I DO IS TRY TO LOVE YOU....ALL OF YOU YES I DID IT AND I DONT REGRET IT EITHER! !!!"i yelled miyah looked at me with shock as tears fell from her eyes she ran up the stairs slamming her room door "ANDRE LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE SHES REALLY HURT, LIKE I SAID YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE KILLED HIM AND TRIED TO KEEP IT A SECRET!"jaylen yelled kylen looked at me with puffy eyes "HOW COULD YOU"he said with anger in his eyes i looked down he got up shoved me walkin by up the stairs jay stood up i grabbed her arm "where you goin?"i said between my teeth she pulled back "to pack my things -"i cut her off "why you keep leaving me huh that aint gone solve shit-"she cut me off by slapping me "so you think killing solves shit look all it did was make worser problems andre!!! I need time to think alot of people on my back wondering why we even got back together!!!"she ran up the stairs with me jus taking that and standing here like a jackass i jus sat on the couch....

Jay p.o.v

I cant believe andre did that he really hurt the kids feelings and most definitely mine and yeah o slapped him you not finna smart talk me im the one who really run the things around her "kids pack your things!"i yelled out i began packing my things and the twins clothes "ma we done "the kids came pulling in their suit cases take it to the car i put the twins in their carseat i held both of the carseats with the roller suit case on my back "you need-"i cut him off "no"i simply said as i put the twins in the car and the suit case i ran upstairs to get the rest of the twins clothes hair stuff and some of my clothes and put it in a duffle bag as i walked out andre grabbed my arm tightly "LET ME GO!!"i yelled he looked at me nervously i started swinging on him beating his ass the kids ran in pulling me off of him "moomm!,moom are you okayyy your eyyess are black"i heard the kids say about 5 mins later i looked and Andre and the kids both starring at me shockingly i grabbed the duffle bag "your sick"andre said as i slammed the door in his face i got in the car speeding off.