chapter 5

I got back to micheals house the kids were sleep and micheal was on the couch watching t.v i pulled the bags in and i went to the bathroom and soon as i pulled down my pants all you seen was blood😥😢😢"MICCHEALL!"i yelled he came running in "shit no no no!.......the b-baby is gone"he said looking at me i was crying he cleaned up the blood and helped clean myself up.

A hour later~

Its mid night and im still up im jus sitting up looking at the wall micheal rubbed my shoulders "micheal you should be getting rest"i said "no i should be tellin you that"he said "i cant sleep okay its just alot on my mind the divorce,my kids,the bitch , the l-lost babyy............i just dont know what did i ever do wrong to deserve this i loved that man he was my everything my sole"i said as my eyes watered "calm down jay"he said i shut the door "calm down wtf you mean i just had a miscarriage and my husband cheated on me and doubting my son fuck you mean calm down!"i said "the kids are sleeping"he said i sat on the bed and took a deep breath "im.....just......hurt"i said he looked at me he walked to my side and held me tight as i cried into his chest .

3 days pass....

"Mommy are you okay youve been whats the word........uh........down latley thats it!"miyah said "oh baby im fine you dont have to worry about me"i said standing up walking down the stairs "SURPRISE! "They all yelled in suprise i big breakfast with food lights music tears streamed down my face "you dont like it?"kylen said "yes baby i do this is tears of joy "i said as Michael grabbed my hand as he pulled out my chair "who wanna say prayer?"micheal said "meee!"miyah raised my hand "ok"he said "all bow your heads as we pray......i pray for the cooks and i pray for the eaters and..........i pray that the devil hops off my dad right now and i pray for mommy that god heals her heart amen"she said micheals eyes were already open when she said daddy he doesn't look to happy we all began eating "you liked my prayer micheal?"miyah asked with a big smile "it was good.......good baby girl "he was eating pancakes i got full i threw my plate away and walked upstairs i put on some high waisted shorts and a floral shirt with my jordan air dunks black and white i put on lip gloss and i seen my marriage ring in the box i looked at it and left it there i walked downstairs "you look beautiful.. .....but where you going? "Micheal asked "....to the park and the mall"i said "i wanna go"miyah threw he plate in the trash and put on her black and white foams and got in the backseat "im staying here with dad"kylen said "dad?"i said "yeah i love him he loves me and hes cares he treats me like his son"kylen said i kissed his head and kissed micheals lips "love yall"i said "love you too"they said as i shut the door i jumped in the car and sped to the park.

Park
:-P

I helped miyah out the car as she went to the swings i watched her i seen a boy bigger than miyah like hes about ll or 12 he was a cute yungin
After a while i sat on a bench and a man came and sat beside me he smelled good and was hella fine✨ he looked over at me "j-jay"he said "uh who are you?"i said "you playin like you dont know me...........im trent"he said "trent you done grew up😂 you look so different so thats your son"i said "yeah hes talking to a beautiful girl"he said "........my daughter thats miyah remember "i said "how could i forget how is your marriage? "He asked "in getting a divorce and we are not living together he cheated and got a hoe pregnant thats all you need to know ight"i said "you talkin to the nigga who he shot he could've killed me but i fought through surgery i made it i know what type of nigga he is i loved you but you pushed me away for him"he said "im actually with micheal now so......"i said it was silence and more silence "the nerd huh-"he was cut off by his son "dad can we talk"he smiled pulling his arm.

Miyah p.o.v

I was on the swing when i spotted a cute boy hes about 2 years older than me i know grown ups 8 years apart so whats the deal he was walking my way i instantly became nervous "he la'ma you beautiful "he said "thanks uhh whats you umm name"i said "my name is christan im 11 my dad is over there is that your mom"he said "yea she is my mom is the best btw im miyah im only 8 but ill be 9 soon tho"i said "well my mon on drugs i barley see her"he sighed "im so sorry to hear that"i said as i pulled out my phone he took it "im jus puttin my digits in chill maybe we can talk sometime "he said as he ran back to his dad i was jus smilin.......

Awwww how yall feel about miyahs first crush???......

What yall think ???.....