the kids

I walked upstairs i went into miyahs room first she wasnt there i checked kys room they both were in there miyah hid behind ky "your gonna hit me!"she said her eyes watered so did mine i dont want my baby to be scared of me "no im not baby,actually i came here to apologize im sorry for hitting you so hard i know yall are going through alot too im sorry for being selfish(crying) as yall mother and without yall daddy i know yall hurt(sniff)but we cam get through this i love all of you guys i dont want to ever hurt yall , yall here me!!?"i said busting into tears they ran to me hugging me tight as we cried well ky wasnt"its gonna be ok girls"kylen said. I kissed his forehead "i love yall"i said as i walked back down stair i wiped my face and Michael ass was in the kitchen he was suppose to be sleep smh "move"i said shoving him from infront of the fridge he moved aside i looked into the fridge for my fruit cups when i felt a poke on my ass i stood up "nigga what you think you doin"i said "lookin like you is"he said licking his lips "stop lyin yo dirty ass remember what you jus tol me a good 20 min ago im still worried"i said he frowned "yo ass had to throw that up"he said as he picked me up putting me on the kitchen counter he looked deep into my eyes before smashing his lips into mine our tounges were fighting my arms was around his neck he left a hickey on my neck as i let out light moans "mmm"i said kissing back i sware his lips are so soft!😫😫he picked me up as my legs rapped around his i began to tug on his pants he pushed my hand "get rid of that ring"he said walking away smirking "really nigga done got me all horny and worked up"i said "welll.."he laughed and walked in his room shutting the door leaving me horny asf bruhhh ooouuu he get on my nervessss...

I walked back up to my room and layed there i put on some boy shorts and in my sports bra as i scrolled on my phone i pulled out the orange envelope and signed the papers with my signature and took off my ring and sent the paper to the divorce place through the mail with the money i walked down stairs and grabbed some grapes and cut on t.v watching a miracle from heaven
I was crying i had tissue this movie is so so sadd bruh omg😐😐 i looked up and seen a shadow "wassup"micheal said sitting beside me "th-this movie is so so sadd"i sniffed he rubbed my shoulders as he watched it with me "damn that is sad that couldn't be one of our kids i would flip fr fr"he said "shii i know you would "i said beginning to laugh he smiled and kissed my lips "i love you"he said wait huh what "huh"i said eating a grape "girl you heard me"he said "i love you too fool"i said as we began kissing i broke the kiss "wearin these damn boy shorts round the house with yo ass cheeks out lookin fine and shit"he said in a cocky way making me laugh i rolled my eyes "i see you ain wearin the ring"he said "yeah i sent the papers and the money off"i said "m....oh"he said as he began rubbing my thigh i let out a slight moan he began kissing me deeply he already aint have no shirt on "mm yo ass ready fa this"he said carrying me to his room he put me on the bed as he unbuckled his pants and his ass is big ASF HUGE i havent had sex with him in over a year before the twins looking at him i bit my lip he pulled down my boy shorts and he smirked "you wet asf ma"he said as he dived in eating me out "ughhh fuck baby!"i said holding on to the sheets his tounge really went to fuckin work "shit i missed this"he said slurping up my juices "mmm"i said in pleasure then he stood up and went straight in "Fuck!"i said "talkin all that shit earlier go sum to say now"he said stroking "n-n-no"i said arching scratching his back as he began going faster i could feel that shit in my stomach as i came fuck did he put on a condom i ain trynna get prego hell no!

I got on top and i rode the fuck outta him kissing him leaving hickies all over his body "damn bae"he grunted as i rode like
My life depended on it as i rode he had a tight grip on my ass he flipped me over kissing me then we layed side by side outta breath...

30min later

I got up and took a hot shower and put on some night shorts and a t-shirt and put my hair up inna messy bun and ofcourse micheal jumped in the shower with me he wearin a woman beater and gym shorts i walked upstairs and checked on the kids making sure they were good but they both were knocked out in their beds and i didn't want to bother so i headed to my bed room
And I got in bed under my velvet covers and cut off the light closing my eyes as I felt some one get in my bed wrapping their arms around me but of course it was Michael...