Explaining pt. 2 (pokemon world)

Third-person POV

" Alright, wendy since you don't know anything about the creatures that were inhabited or how it works here then lets start about the creatures that were inhabited in this world." Professor oak then started the explanation and wendy listened closely eager to learn about this world and how it works here.

" you see based on your explanation, in your world, there are some interesting creatures like the ones you mentioned earlier but in this world, we called these creatures pokemon" prof. Oak said as he explained.

" oh, so that's what ash's mom meant when she asked me if Eevee is my pokemon " wendy said as it makes sense to her about that part.

" indeed. For Some people, pokemon are pets while others use them for battles. Let's take Eevee for example, you see Eevee is its species name and it was also the evolutionary pokemon " prof. Oak said and wendy tilted confused " evolutionary pokemon?" Wendy said more likely asked " you see Eevee can evolve into different types based on what particular stone you give or how much skill level you have which is how good you are battling or from a particular environment you are in" ash explained to wendy about Eevee on how evolution works.

" although it is not just Eevee who can evolve there are other pokemon who can evolve but in a different way, unlike Eevee who can evolve into different types there are other pokemon who evolve by level as they grow stronger and stronger;" prof. Oak said and he continued " but there are other pokemon who don't have any more evolution and others don't want to evolve and prefer to be themselves but they still grow stronger" prof. Oak said " wow, pokemon are so amazing," wendy said in awe and prof. Oak nodded and he continued explaining about pokemon and wendy understood everything he said.

(Time skip after prof. Oak and ash explained about the pokemon world since I'm lazy)

Wendy's POV

" ok, wendy since you now know what the world of pokemon is then let move on how it works here" prof. Oak said as he grabbed something in his pocket and it looks like a ball that has red on top and white on bottom, it has a white button on it.

" what is it? " i asked curiously looking closer at it " this is called a Pokeball, people use them to capture pokemon inside here, I figured since Eevee is still a wild pokemon and it happened that it liked you and wanted to come with you then use this to capture it" he said as he gave me the Pokeball and I nodded and looked at Eevee who smiled cutely at me as I kneel down and look at her ash she look at me with eyes sparkling when she look at me " hey Eevee, would you want to come along with me?" I said and she nodded and I held out the Pokeball as she pressed the button and went inside the ball.

It wiggled a bit and soon it stopped as I grabbed the Pokeball and looked at ash and prof. Oak as they smiled " you know you can call her out if you want " ash said as I nodded " come on out eevee" I called out and eevee came out of the Pokeball and jump into my arms "let's do our best eevee" I said and she replied " eevee!"

" Alright then lets move on" prof oak said as he reveals 3 more pokeballs " when every boy or girl wanted to start their journey I give them one of these 3 pokemon and also the things that they needed to start their journey" he said as he grabbed them and called out as they came out, one looks like a small, quadruped Pokémon that has blue-green skin with darker green patches. It has red eyes with white pupils and scleras and pointed, ear-like structures on top of its head. Its snout is short and blunt, and it has a wide mouth. A pair of small, pointed teeth are visible in the upper jaw when its mouth is open. Each of its thick legs ends with three sharp claws. On its back is a green plant bulb.

"This is Bulbasaur, the grass and poison type" prof. Oak said introducing Bulbasaur to me " it's nice to meet you Bulbasaur" I said with a smile as its also smiles at me and then another one came in with an energetic attitude it looks like a bipedal, reptilian with a primarily orange body. Its underside from the chest down and soles are cream-colored. It has two small fangs visible in its upper jaw and two smaller fangs in its lower jaw. It has blue eyes. Its arms and legs are short with four fingers and three clawed toes. A fire burns at the tip of this its slender tail.