On indefinite Hiatus and Editing

Hey everyone! I know its been sometime now since I updated this book and by this update you'll probably know whats going to happen but hear me out.

I made this book when I was 13 with the intention of finishing this book for atleast a few years. But things didn't go exactly as planned since I was busy with studies and personal stuff that to this day I haven't finished this book as I expected to.

And looking back on this, I realized how I wasted almost the entire book with unnecessary notes that it should be filled with chapters of the story itself. This book had reached 30 chapters and most of them were unnecessary notes. Plus, I havent decided on how to end this story yet and to start writing the 2nd book of this story.

It may seem like I was hard on myself but trust me you know how I felt when you read your old stories. So now, this book will be in indefinite hiatus, because I'm not sure when I'll start updating this book again but I'll try my best. This book will also be under heavy editing, because of how I written this story and to get rid of the unnecessary notes. You guys will start noticing changes when I start editing this entire book. So thats it for today! I thank you guys for reading this story but now it will be on and indefinite hiatus and heavily editing.

So bye and stay awesome!😊 Peace out!