The Black Pokemon Among The Dark Clouds

Third person POV

Once Wendy and Ash came inside the laboratory with their Pokémon, Pikachu was then being scanned by the machine again.

"Prof. Juniper, so something is really not right with Pikachu?" Ash asked in concern while Wendy and Eevee looked at Pikachu in worry.

"It appears Pikachu has suffered an electric overload of some kind." Juniper explained.

"Huh? And overload?" Wendy asked.

"All that electric energy Pikachu absorbed from that thunder storm was too much." Juniper started.

"Right, and that would explain why Pikachu's not able to use any electric type moves." Oak finished.

"Ah!" "No way" both Wendy and Ash said. Eevee looked at Pikachu, more worried than ever seeing her friend at this state.

"You mean Pikachu is not able to use electric type moves any more?" Ash asked.

"That's just awful." Wendy said, knowing full well how it feels to not able to use any of her magic in Edolas. But soon, the computer screen started to buzz, and the picture was impossible to read.

"What's going on?" Oak asked, as everyone was busy looking at the screen, pikachu's cheeks started sparking with electricity and the tail too.

Outside a big thunder cloud was making its way above the laboratory, this was the same one that appeared when they first got off the plane. Wendy sensed the same spike of energy as she went to the window followed by her Eevee, who looked at her trainer in concern.

'I sensed it again, that same energy from the harbor!' Wendy thought as she looked outside the window where she saw the same dark clouds coming towards the lab. She was soon followed by the two professors when they noticed what Wendy is looking at outside the window.

Outside, in the wood, or more correctly at the top of a tree. A girl with violet hair, and with her is a bipedal, grayish-green Pokémon with pale, straight tusks protruding from the sides of its mouth. The back of its head is dark grayish-green with a tall, slightly curved horn. Large, dark grayish-green ovals surround its red eyes, and it has a short, rounded snout with large nostrils. A forest green collar marking encircles its neck. It's limbs and tail are short, with its forelimbs having three digits and its feet having two digits. This Pokémon is named Axew.

"That again." The girl said as she and her Pokémon looked towards the thunder clouds. And not far from them was Miyuki as she stood there looking at dark thunder clouds with her hood on and decided to go and investigate the strange thunder clouds that is hovering over one place.

Back at the lab, the lightening ended up hitting an antenna. The electricity flowing down through the cables hitting Pikachu as Pikachu screamed out in pain just as the room went black from all the electricity. Wendy went back to Pikachu but was held back Delia as the electric power that surrounded Pikachu wouldn't let anyone go closer to him.

"Reboot the system! Quickly!" Juniper yelled out over pikachu's cry.

"Right."the other professor (not Prof. Oak) said, he went over to the door pushing it open before running out. As he walked away, Oshawott looked in, but none of the people inside saw him. Juniper looked out at the window again.

"Huh. It couldn't be, could it?" She said to herself.

"Huh?" Both Ash and Wendy said, turning to the said professor.

"What are you talking about Prof. Juniper?" Wendy asked.

"Could the source of those clouds be Zekrom? The legendary Pokémon!" Juniper said.

"Huh? Zekrom?" Ash said in question.

"Wait, what kind of Pokémon is that?" Wendy asked, her voice laced in fear that this legendary Pokémon would be like Acnologia back in Tenrou island.

"Zekrom is quite a legend in these parts. From within its thunder clouds, Zekrom watches over people and Pokémon. And it's lightning bolts is said to be judgements form up above. And they're also the pillars that hold up the sky." Juniper told them.

Wendy looked at the sky where the black Pokémon, Zekrom, is at. She could see Zekrom's red eyes looking down upon them as it's energy spiked a bit more and based on what Juniper says, this Pokémon is very powerful. Though it's not as powerful as Acnologia, it's powerful enough to send fear among people.

"Pika-pi!" Pikachu screamed as he could not hold the electricity inside him anymore and the electricity went all over the room.

"Pikachu!" Ash yelled out towards his best friend. Again Wendy tried to get close be wasn't able to. She looked back out at the sky and thought, 'just what do you want with Pikachu? Why are you doing this to him?' She questioned as she stared where the black Pokémon is at, with its glowing red eyes visible to her.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long and is a bit short compare to others, I really wanted to get this chapter done but I also wanted to rest and spend the holidays with family and school is gonna come up in a few days but here is the next chapter for this year and hopefully I'll be able to publish a lot more chapters next year so yeah, so bye and stay awesome!😊 Peace out!✌️