arriving at the Unova Region

Wendy's POV

After Prof. Oak told us that we're going to Unova; we packed our stuff ready and told the guild about going to Unova and hows the progress in opening a portal home.

I really missed them especially Carla even though we spoke through lacrima but at the sametime I don't want to leave eevee and dratini behind as well as the friends I made in this world.

they said they are still working on finding a way home but it might take awhile.

Anyways, I returned Dratini into her pokeball and she was okay with it but with Eevee she wanted to stay outside of her pokeball so I respected the decision and let her travel outside of the pokeball.

I picked up my bag and walked out of my room with eevee only to meet Delia-san about to climb to ash's room.

"Oh! Wendy, prof. Oak is here to pick us up, could you go outside while I get Ash?"

"Sure" I said, as me and eevee went oustide; And soon after Ash, Pikachu, and Delia-san went outside with a luggage and saw Prof. Oak sitting in a yellow car wearing in a light green shirt with pineapples, an orange sun screen and a pair of sun glasses.

"Lets hit the road" he said.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Ash asked which made me wonder the same thing.

"Oh this? To get everyone in vacation mood. Its been years since I've visited the unova region." Prof. Oak said.

"But this is work related right professor?" Delia-san asked.

"Yes, but when i'm in between congresses it's my time. So in you go" prof. Oak said while waving his left hand around and it does make sense since i've been helping out in his lab.

"You heard what he said, right pikachu?" Ash said as he looked at pikachu.

"Pika-pi" pikachu answered.

"You ready, Eevee?" I asked eevee and answered with a big smile on her face and checked dratini as I felt her wiggled through her ball signifying that she's ready as well.

I can't wait till we arrive to Unova, but why do I get the feeling that someone is following us; I shrug it off saying its nothing and its just my imagination.

(A little later)
Third person POV

They were all seated in a big airplane as Wendy and Ash  looked out the window looking down at the sea under them as Each of their pokemon sitting on their lap and Eevee looking at her trainer worried as Oak and Delia looked at the two children, smiling and talking to each other; But little did they know three mysterious figures were sitting just a few seats behind, watching them.

"Hm. Imagine running into the twerp at a time like this." One figure said.

"And the world strongest pikachu too" another figure said, smaller than the other two.

"And it looks like the twerp has gotten a new girlfriend as well" another figure said.

"With pikachu too, we will be going straight to success" the small figure said.

"Hmm, the Unova region." Wendy said while looking in a guide to Unova along with Ash "I bet there are many new pokemon there that I have never seen before" Ash said.

"of course, its filled with pokemon; pokemon that you won't find in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh" prof. Oak said.

"Wow" Wendy said, since she wasn't able to explore much other than doing errands for prof. Oak but this will be a good chance to know more about this world.