Meeting the New Trainer, Trip! Trip vs Ash (first battle)

Wendy's POV

A little later after the incident, were sitting on what seemed like a magic mobile but it doesn't run on magic which ash told me that it's called a car -on our way to Prof. Juniper's laboratory.

Prof. Juniper was driving the car, prof. Oak sitting beside her, Me, Ash, and Delia-san sitting in the back as our Pokemon are on our lap while looking around at the different Pokemon we saw and I can almost imagine Natsu-san' s face when it comes to transportation.

However, while we're seeing the different types of pokemon that I have never seen before; I can't seem to stop thinking about earlier... that Pokemon we saw in the clouds, just thinking about it made me feel scared since it felt like looking at Acnologia.

I was cut off in my train of thoughts when prof. Juniper asked us, "so what do you think Wendy, Ash? This Pokemon is new to you right?"

"Right" we replied. ' Well a lot of pokemon are new to me and my knowledge about Pokemon are very limited considering coming from a new world' I thought.

Then Pikachu's cheeks started sparkling again and this time Ash and Delia-san noticed it as we looked down at Pikachu wondering what was going on but in my theory it must have something to do with the Pokemon in the clouds.

"Pikachu was sparkling before too" Delia-san said and ash agreed. So I'm not the only one who noticed it.

"Once we get to my lab I'll have a look" prof. Juniper said.

"Thanks. That would be great" Ash said in gratitude.

"As you know Kanto Pokemon are quite rare here. I have a lot of questions for you professor" prof. Juniper said towards prof. Oak as he said "fine".

"Are Pikachus rare too?" Ash asked.

"What about Eevee?" I asked as Well.

"Eevees are rare in most of the places" Ash informed me, "oh, right" I said, feeling kind of stupid for not knowing.

"Yes, Pikachus are rare, we have never seen one in the wild before," Prof. Juniper said to me and Ash smiled.

"You'll also see a lot of pokemon you have never seen before too at Prof. Juniper's lab" Prof. Oak said.

"Right. You should enjoy that." Prof. Juniper said as we drove past a lake full of swan-like Birds with primarily white plumage. Its beak is long and yellow topped with a black cere, and it has several white feathery features adorning its head.

"Pretty." I said in a whisper as we drove by, both Ash and I stared at them in awe as they started to fly over the place. "Pokémon we've never seen before." Ash stated. A little later we drove into a town called, Nuvema Town.

"So. This is Nuvema Town." Prof. Juniper said to us, as I gazed around the area and found that it was peaceful and the air around here seems fresh but not as fresh in Kanto though. "My laboratory is just up ahead." Prof. Juniper said as we then saw a building ahead of us, to which I assumed must be her lab.

Once we arrived at the Prof. Juniper's lab, Pikachu was then sitting on the table, connected in wires that scanned, looking quite bored. While Me, Ash, and Delia-San watched him, Eevee looked at him with concern as the two professors looked at the screen for Pikachu's results. 'I hope he is alright' I thought.

"What do you think professor?" Prof. Oak asks.

"According to Ash and Wendy, Pikachu is completely developed inside a powerful electric field. Still I see no evidences of any problems" Prof. Juniper said, as I sighed in relief but then I thought of why was Pikachu sparkling earlier after the encounter. Was it because of that mysterious black Pokémon in the sky that Pikachu is like this? I wondered, I haven't felt like this since Acnologia came to Tenrou island.