1 - He doesn't love you.

Tom POV

   I lay on my checkered sheets, staring at the ceiling. I'd been sitting like this for hours, thinking about Tord. I hardly even remember why I like that commie bastard. He teases me, picks random fights, takes my things and humiliates me. Why do I like him? He's only ever tried to hurt me. It's not like it matters anyway. He doesn't love me. I push myself out of bed, getting dizzy because I'd lie down for so long. He doesn't like me. I pull my bedside table open, and reveal a razor. He doesn't accept me. I head to the bathroom, locking the door behind me, sinking to the floor with my back pressed against the door. He hates me. I look down at the small silver razor in my half-curled hand, which was shaking worse by the second. He hates you. I bring the razor to my wrist. It can't be that painful, right? People do it all the time. You are unworthy of him. I press down on the razor, feeling it pierce my skin, watching beadlets of blood form around the small wound. He wants you dead. I push the blade harder, and swipe horizontally, blood beginning to drip from my shaking wrist and onto the dull checkered bathroom tile. If you loved him, You'd give him what he wants. I positioned the blade below the first mark, and slit my skin again, this time a bit deeper and jagged. Make him happy. Following the second,  I made two more cuts before I heard shouts from the outside of the door. Tord had been calling for me, and now he's.. Worried? No . He doesn't care. Ignore him. I position the blade along the column of the previous marks , ready to make the 5th one,  when the door flings open. The noise startled me,  causing me to cut deep into my wrist and crash to the floor, my  vision beginning to blur as I blacked out.

    My eyes cracked open slightly,  and I see red.  Red..  Like Tord?  My eyes open completely,  to reveal that the red was Tord' s hoodie.  Why is he sleeping with me?  I sit up,  and see that we're in the spare bedroom,  or,  Tord's.  I also notice that my wrists have been bandaged with gauze,  blood stains still prominent. 

    Apparently all my moving around caused Tord to wake up as well. "...dude what the hell?" I ask him.  "I found you out cold in the bathroom and bandaged you up.  I didn't want you to get up and hurt yourself again,  so I brought you to my room," Tord explains. "Why did you do it,  Tom?  You could've ended up in the hospital,  or worse,  you could've died!" I look down at Tord's grey sheets,  thinking of something to say,  but nothing came. "I..  But..  Isn't that what you wanted?  For me to..  For me to die?" I finally make out. "Tom,  I might have said things like that before,  but I never really wanted you to gone!" Tord said,  pulling me into a hug. I heard light whimpers. Was he..  Was he crying for me?  "Tord..  I..  I didn't know.. I didn't know that you cared.. " I said,  beginning to cry myself. "..Tom." Tord said after a while, pulling out of the hug. "..yeah?" Tord grabs the front of my shirt,  bringing my face to his.  "I love you,  you idiot." He says, kissing me.

"I love you, too"

AN
I'm uncreative,  so.. Suggestions?  AUs?  Stuffs?