24 - Yandere AU part 2

So,
Yeah
Also smol!tom bc u guys keep commenting abt him being a smol sub

-

It had been about 8 months since Tom had been kidnapped by Tord. It was obvious that Tord was experienced, the police never suspecting the red clad Norwegian.

It hadn't taken long for Tom to break, quickly learning that submitting to Tord was better than suffering his punishments.

Tom was sure that Tord didn't even love him. He had it in his head that Tord was just a sadistic communist that wanted to watch the word burn. Slowly. Painfully. If Tom so much as speaks without permission, Tord would punish him.

Slowly, Tom started to learn what he could and could not do without getting in trouble, and Tord started getting less violent. He was allowed to sleep with him and eat at the table, now.

Today, Tord was feeling extra nice. He was going to let Tom outside today. Tord was going to a party with a few of his closest friends, Pau and Pat. He got Tom all 'dressed up', meaning he wasn't in clothes that hadn't been washed for 2 weeks. "C'mon!" Tord yells from outside, "We're going to be late!"

Tom stepped onto the porch, feeling the breeze wash over him as he took in the sounds of the city and the clear air. He shut the door behind him, following Tord to his car.

-Timeskip//To Party-

Tom stepped out of the car, hurrying to Tord's side. Tord smirked, looking down at the frightened brit, who was looking wildly at all of the people. He hadn't seen this many people for 8 months. He was afraid of them. "It's alright~" Tord coos, pressing a light kiss to Tom's bruised neck, "You don't have to be afraid." Tom nods, his hands finding their way into his hoodie pockets.

"You're loyal to me, right Thomas?" Tord asks randomly as they continue toward the building. He knew the consequences if he said no. "Only to you." He said, smiling awkwardly.

"Good."

Tom POV

I inhale sharply as we enter the building. Tord guided me to a small, semicircle table with 2 people already seated. They talked among eachother in a language I didn't understand. "Thomas?" Tord asks suddenly, my head shot up from the table, "Yes?" He puts a hand on my shoulder, "Go. Have some fun, you deserve it."

I freeze. He's going to allow me to leave him? Unsupervised? In front of all these people? "..you're sure?" I ask, tilting my head. "Yeah. Go ahead." I hestitate, before complying with his offer, not wanting to anger him.

This is so weird. This is the first time in eight months that I've been around this many people. And I'm away from Tord.

I'm away from him.

In front of all these people.

Before I can even register any possible consequences, I run up to the nearest person. "Dude you gotta help me!" I say, panicked, "I've been kidnapped. Can I use your phone? I need to call the police." The man pushes me away, "Dude, you've had a few too many drinks. Go call an uber or something to take you home." He suggests, turning back to his friends.

He doesn't believe me.. I run up to another stranger, "Can I use your phone?" I ask, putting a hand on her shoulder from behind. "Get away from me, creep!" She yells throwing some drink from her cup, drenching me in it.

I see the exit, and start running toward it, a hand wrapping around my wrist, pulling me back.

"Why would you lie to me, Thomas?"

-

Wowee a chapter