7 - Yandere Tord HS AU

Yandere Tord AU. Fite me. Also HS AU :o

~
~Tord POV~

I stare at my blank paper, tapping my pencil lightly against the edge of my desk as the teacher went on about something that I wasn't worried about.

My thoughts continued to drift away from the lesson, and toward other matters as my vision is directed to a certain eyeless boy sitting in the row next to mine. Tom. His name was Tom. He made me feel things that I couldn't describe. Things that others would depict as "love". Up until now, "love" wasn't something that I could feel. Rather, I found it confusing and repulsive.

I don't know what it was about Tom that made him so different, but apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks so. There had been several girls, but I'd always been able to find a way to rid Tom of them, but the main obstacle was always his best friends. Edd and Matt.

If Tom is gay, Edd and Matt would be his main candidates, due to the lack of his conversation with other men. This makes them one of the major obstacles that I must clear in order to have Tom.

I decide that the easiest way to get to them, is on Saturday. On Saturdays, Tom has "family bonding" night, so I could ask Edd and Matt if they'd want to "hang out", then. Without Tom there, I could easily dispose of them.

Time skip, cuz laziness~

The day finally came. Saturday. The day where every last rival of mine will have been eliminated. Tom will be mine.

Edd agreed to let Matt and I come over for movie night. Tom said he'd also come by when his family bonding was over, but he'd be late. That means I'd have to dispose of thier bodies quickly, if Tom were to catch me, I'd have no chance with him.

We decided to watch the classic horror film,Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell IV, one of my personal favourites from the series.

My plan was to get Edd to use the restroom. While he was gone, I'd get him from behind. Any screams that he may let out would blend in with the movie, so Matt wouldn't think about it when I eliminate him.

The night goes as planned, and Edd goes to the restroom. I quickly make an excuse, and go to follow him.

I slip the knife out of my hoodie pocket, and brace myself. Just as I'm about to make my move, Edd spins on his heel, so that he is looking me in the eye. "Hi, Tord. Whatcha doin?" He asks innocently, thankfully not noticing the knife that I had hidden behind my thigh.

I don't waste any more time than I had. I pull the knife from behind me, and jab it through his throat. He attempted to scream for Matt, but all that came out was a gurgled whine. I watched sadistically as Edd crumpled to the floor. I grab his lifeless body from under the armpits, and drag him up against the wall, turning to admire my work.

I make my way back to the living room, seeing Matt still on the couch. Completely immersed in the movie, he wouldn't be able to stop me. I grab his head forcefully, and snap his neck. His fragile bone structure allowed me to do so easily.

I decide that since Tom would be coming over soon, that it would be best to dump the bodies in a closet, and wait it out, saying that they went to the store.

All was well. I had finished dragging Edd's body into the small closet, and as I was working on fitting Matt in aswell, I heard the front door click as it opened.

~Tom POV~

I twist the knob, and push the door open. Edd told me to open the door whenever I got here, so I did.

As soon as I open the door, down the hall, is Tord. Tord, holding the bodies of my two best friends. Edd and Matt.

"Oh my god." I whisper, putting my hand over my mouth. "Tom! Uh, I-" Tord tries, but I cut him off. "What have you done?!" I scream, backing up on instinct until I'm against the wall. Tord sighs, and pulls a gun from his hoodie.

"..no.. Tord don't!" I yell. "Don't worry, Thomas~" He said, continuing to step towards me slowly. "I'm not going to kill you, I'm merely trying to protect you~" And with that, he pistol whipped me. Leaving me to crumple onto the ground. Then, everything went black.

My eyes cracked open. The room was dark, unfamiliar territory. It left an unsettling feeling in my presence. I notice that I am seated on a bed, much like my own, but not. I pull on my arm, noting that it was handcuffed to the bedpost.

The door creaked open, light flooding into the room. My eyes shut on instinct, as the light invaded my sensitive eyes.

I hear the door shut, and the small 'click' of a lock. My eyes open slightly to reveal a familiar spikey-haired figure.

"Hello, Thomas~"

-

O boi