22 - First Date

They're in highschool or smth

-NeoTheSkylander-

-

Tom and Tord walked in the movie theatre, hands linked casually as they approached the front desk. The cashier, who seems to be there every time they come, gave them a confused look, "You guys lose a bet?" He asked, nodding his head at our hands, "I'm surprised you didn't come in here throwing fists." He says, leaning on his elbow. The duo stayed quiet, eyes avoiding the cashier. "..oh.".

He concludes, trying to make it less awkward as the two decided on a movie. He slides the tickets under the window after he is paid. As the two walk off, he adds one last comment, "If I catch you two fucking back there I'm gonna be pissed!" Tom scoffs, flipping him off.

-Timeskip//After the show-

"That was so horribly bad." Tord states blatantly as he exits the showroom. "I know, right? 'AAAAAA! This is not what I ordered!'" Tom mocked. Tord's grin quickly changed to a look of discomfort as he started sprinting to the restroom.

-Tom POV-

   He does this every time, being too stubborn to get up during the showing. I follow him to the restroom, seeing a long ass line, and no Tord. Where'd he go? Knowing him, he'd probably cut in front of everyone.

   "Watch it, shorty!" I hear someone yell from somewhere in the front. I can't see everything, but I know some roasts are about to be thrown. (Save me I can't roast for shit)

   "Yeah, I'd call you a lamp post, but it's obvious you're not that bright." Tord retorted with a small smirk. The guy turned around, looking Tord dead in the eyes. He looked familiar.. Edwardo?! He always has to ruin everything.

   "You think you runnin' shit? You think you got us topped? You got another thing coming, weeb." Edwardo snaps at Tord, pushing his backward, "Yeah, Weeb!" Jon yelled, only to be smacked by Edwardo.

   Did he.. did he just push Tord? Nobody's allowed to bully Tord but me(Overprotective much?). I push my way past the many people crowded around them, stepping infron of Edwardo, letting my shadow loom over him. He wasn't actually that tall, only about 5'5".

   "And who are you? You're that edgy kid who sits in the back, right?" Edwardo started, thinking a bit to come up with a smart remark, "I bet-" I cut him off, "Sorry, I didn't get that. I don't speak retard." I snap, Tord smirking. Several people around us snicker, and Edwardo's face goes red.

    "Listen here you emo punk- I'm not gonna let a loser like you stop me from putting a loser like him," Edwardo glares at Tord, "in his place. I'm numero uno. Got it?" 

   "Number one what? Number one asshole? Leave my boyfriend alone, he didn't do shit." I say, gently pushing Tord towards the restroom. He gets the memo, running in very quickly.

    I lean against the wall outside of the restroom, Edwardo giving me a dirty look the whole time. Tord steps out of the restroom, and I link my arm with his, exiting the theatre.

   I slide into the car, feeling Tord's hand cup my cheek. I turn to face him, and he pulls me in for a short kiss. "Thank you." He says, leaning his head on my shoulder. I put my arm around him, "Yeah, whatever shorty." I joke, ruffling his hair. "Oi!" He says, his hands immediately flying up to fix it. "You're an asshole." He says, elbowing my side. "Yeah, but you picked me."

-

Define: roast

Tf this is bad