13 - Highschool + Smut AU (REUPLOAD)

Ok this is finna git weird cuz...
It was normal fic, wtf fic, smutfic, and angst fic??? Soo yeahhh based off a rp, so you know shit finna get weird

I combined smut and hs au cuz i'm lazy af.

I cant write smut, so strap in, and prepare for

ma xIMUM OVERDRIVE

Rape//Non-Con warning⚠

~
~Tord POV~

The bell rung. Once, Twice. And we were dismissed. Pushing violently through the stampede of students, I make my way to the front of the school. I didn't see Tom, so I decided to wait 'til he got here.

Tom finally emerged from the seemingly never ending flood of students pouring out of the door. "Hey." Tom said casually. "Hi. We were gonna go to your house to work on the project today, right?" I ask. Tom nodded, "Yeah. I don't have a car, you?" I shook my head, "Nah. We'll just walk. Is it far?" Tom paused, "Uh, not really. Let's get going."

-le time skippo to Tom's house-

We arrive at Tom's house. It's nothing big, only one story, but it's a pretty nice house. Tom opens screen door, followed by the wooden one, and held it open for me. I step inside, thanking him, and shut the door behind him.

"Your parents home?" I ask, putting my hands in my hoodie pocket. "Why d'you wanna know?" Tom asks, a smirk plastered across his face. I feel heat spread across my face, "I'm just curious!" I screech, hiding my red face. "yeah. They're home. Wanna meet 'em?" He asks, chuckling lightly. "Why not?"

Tom leads me into the kitchen. (This is where the weird starts..) Instead of being met with Tom's parents, I see a pineapple and a bowling ball, placed atop a chair.

There was silence for a moment. "Uh, where are your parents?" I ask. Tom tilts his head, visually confused. "..right there. You need glasses or somethin'?" Tom asks, pointing at the table.

"Err, Hi!" I try to play along, "..Mr and Mrs Lawrence. How are you..?" I ask. Obviously, No reply. There was silence for a couple seconds, and I see Tom gesturing towards the pineapple. I decide to go with it, "Uh... good?" I guess.

Tom begins talking to the inanimate objects, and I find my way out. "..I'm gonna go and set up the project stuff.. ok bye!" I say, turning on my heel and quickly running up the stairs.

(Innocent beans run, smut scene)

A few moments later, I hear the door creak open, and a click following shortly after. "Hey, Tom. I just finished set--" I'm cut off by Tom's hand over my mouth, and his weight being shifted atop my lap. I try pushing his hand off, but he doesn't budge. "Tom!" I manage, speech muffled. "Hva faen?!" I feel a hand slide up my shirt, and I tense. What is he doing?!

The hand over my mouth slowly recoiled, "Tom! What are you doi-" "Shh~ You wouldn't want my parent's hearing you, do you~?" I try pushing him off again, only to be met with another hand behind my head, forcing me forward, making me kiss Tom.

I continue to try to push him off, but he pushed me down onto the bed, his weight nearly crushing me due to him being about twice my size. I feel his tounge lick my lower lip. "Stop!" I try. Opening my mouth was a mistake, mouth instantly being invaded by his tongue. I can't lie, it felt good. Really good. But I can't give in to a rapist.