4 - Pride.

I stole the idea off Tumblr bc

■●•☆¤▪《OriGinAL.》▪¤☆•●■

Slight nsfw warning ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~
~Tord POV~

Shortly after my confession with Tom, Edd decided that all four of us would go to the Pride Festival that had recently come to the small town we lived in. Edd and Matt got really excited to finally go out somewhere, where they wouldn't be discriminated for thier sexuality. It's kinda sad, actually.

Tom, however, isn't as excited as Edd and Matt are. Probably because he never celebrates anything. He didn't even want to have a 'coming out of the closet party' which was really just an extra long movie night, which we do several times a week.

"C'mooon, Toooom! It'll be fuuuuun!" I whine through the door. "If I go to this stupid festival with you, will you stop bothering me about it?" He replies. "I can't bother you about the fair if you already went." I retort, leaning against the door. "Alright, Fiiiine." He complies. I hear shuffling inside his room, and I assume he's getting dressed. I continue to lean on his door, when it suddenly flings open, and I fall onto the ground next to Tom's feet. He giggles, and bends over to pick me up, grabbing my arms from under my armpits. He continues to lift me up to his face, and he kisses me on the forehead. "Lets go, you dork."

~Timeskip because CAR RIDES SUCK~

~Tom POV~

I slide out of the car. Tord whines because he was leaning on me, and my sudden movement caused him to fall. We filed into the fair, and I'm surprised by what I see. It was a small town, so we didn't expect many people to attend, but people from nearby cities seem to have come to the fair. There were hundreds of people. Hundreds of gay people. Or other sexualities, I'm not one to judge.

We had decided to split up, since Edd and Matt wanted to go do some carnival games, and Tord and I wanted to go to the arcade. It's been a while since we've been to an arcade, since the last one was taken over by zombies.

~Tord POV~

After a while, the arcade got boring, so we decided to stop by the food stands, since it was around lunchtime. As I bite into my hotdog (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), I feel the sudden urge to piss. I excuse myself, and begin to look for the bathroom.

I spot the bathroom, and half-run toward it, when I feel a hand clasp my shoulder, and one go over my mouth. I pull away from the person's grip, but they've got a good grip. My captor spun me around and pushed me against a wall of a nearby building, still keeping a firm grip on my jaw. I try pushing him off once again, but he only tightens his grip and smirks. I look up, and see a rather tall man, a bit of scruff on his chin, and messy dark brown hair. He presses his chest against my own, making it harder to breathe. He knees my crotch, and I notice his "friend". I hold back any type of noise as he grinds against me, antagonizingly slowly. "HEY!" The man's grip loosens, and I turn my head to see Tom. He had probably come to check on me. Thank god. The man got off of me entirely, and started angrily stomping in Tom's direction, only to be cut off as Tom's fist connects with his jaw, knocking him out.

Tom rushes to me, and examining every inch of me, to see if I were hurt. "Tom- Tom I'm fine!" I protest, and he finally agrees. "I'll call Edd and Matt, I'll ask if we can go home, 'Kay?" He asks, putting a hand on my shoulder. "..okay.."

Tom finishes the phone call, an tells me that Edd and Mall will be waiting by the entrance. "..Hey Tom?" I ask, looking up at him, "Yeah?" He asks, still looking ahead of him as we walked, "Err, I should thank you, for what you did back there.." I say awkwardly, "Tord, You're my boyfriend. Of course I'm going to help you in times of need, I love you. You're welcome, you idiot." He says, bending over slightly to place a short kiss on my lips. "Jeg elsker deg, ögsa, Tom."

~
This is literally the closest I will ever get to sinning. Ever.

(Edit: I lied)

Also, thanks for 100+ reads :o Ik its not alot, but still ;3