What About Lord Ryoma? (Saizo)

The reason I'm starting this series of One Shots is because I often find myself coming up with a lot more Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates Scenarios more than my own Stories. This Account is going to turn into a 'Fire Emblem Only' Account before long...

So I figured the best way to solve it would be through a One Shot Book! All my Little Fire Emblem Ideas will go here, and I won't have to either Tear my Hair out over not being able to get them on here or contemplate how to extend my idea into a Book or Single, Satisfying enough One Shot. Let's put them all in one place, shall we?

Don't worry! I'll be taking Requests too!

If you got a Character you want me to Write a One Shot for, I'll do it for you! But, it has to be someone from Fire Emblem Awakening or Fire Emblem Fates. I've only played those games, so if you ask me to write about someone outside of those games, I guarantee you, it will NOT come out well.

Now! Let the One Shots begin with Saizo! Don't worry Kagero, you can steal him away when the Reader's done with him, I promise...

=================================================

Saizo pushed past large crowds of people and several members of the Army as he ran, a purpose very evident in his step. At times, he even jumped over a few Market Stalls when the crowds were too thick, determined to get to his destination, the Tiny Parchment encased in a Small Envelope that he had been entrusted in his Right Hand. He skidded to a stop once White Tents and Campfire Smoke entered his vision. He growled to himself as his mind raced and his chest rose and fell from slight exhaustion, thoughts entering his mind on where the recipient of this Parchment would be. He groaned somewhat loudly as realization hit him, and he broke into a run once more, now directed towards the South-Eastern part of the Campgrounds. Thankfully, the Camp wasn't nearly as crowded as the Streets a few minutes outside the Camp, since a Good Portion of the Troops had different assignments or they were told to do something to entertain themselves. Luckily, Saizo had multiple assignments today, which kept him from going insane. Having no orders or assignments was a very, VERY Foreign feeling to Saizo. It's one of the things that made Saizo rather grateful to be a Retainer to a Royal Family Member, even if he didn't voice his Gratitude very often. Once again bringing himself to a halt once he reached his destination, he quickly looked back and forth across the Grounds that were littered with Wooden Swords, Splintered Axes, and Shattered Training Dummies. Now, where was--

Thunk!

Ah. She was here.

Saizo directed his attention to where he heard Metal strike Wood a few moments ago, still holding onto the Sealed Envelope tightly. He didn't have to walk far. Right past a few of the Training Walls with Targets mounted on them, sat his Objective. Well, more like 'Stood his Objective'. She hadn't spotted him yet, much to his surprise, so he decided to take his time on approaching her. Twisting the envelope between his fingers for a few moments, he crossed his arms and lowered his head slightly, gazing upon the childhood friend that was (Y/n).

Yes, Childhood Friend. She was around for both Kaze and Saizo as a Playmate when they were very young, and as a Training Partner as they grew. She was Kagero's Best Friend and one of the few Allies that Saizo trusted with his life on the Battlefield. As a fellow Ninja, Saizo had a good amount of respect for her, as she definitely brought Honor and Pride to her Clan, and to those simply around her. He watched as she fixed one of the pins that was deciding to slip out of her hair, holding a Steel Shuriken in her Mouth by the Ribbon-Covered Handle. Once she had the Pin that was holding her Bangs back secured once more, she quickly snatched the Shuriken from in-between her teeth and threw it forward with such speed, that it was almost a blur. The Shuriken lodged itself in the Head of the Training Dummy in front of her, right between where the eyes would be, creating the satisfying sound that Saizo heard earlier. Casually walking forward to the Dummy, she gripped the Shuriken and ripped it out of the Wooden Form in one fluid, swift motion. She slid the Steel Weapon in her hands for a moment, looking down as she let her fingers slide over the blade. Twisting it again for a few moments, she slid the weapon into a Sheathe on her Thigh, she turned on her heel and faced Saizo directly, crossing her arms as she stared at him.