Hot Springs (Xander)

A Xander One Shot requested by Robynfeather! I didn't forget about you honey, I swear!

◘◘◘WARNING◘◘◘

Due to my Perverted Ways and my Major Attraction to Xander, this One-Shot comes free with a Scent of Lime. You've been warned.

=======================================

Silver Weapons glimmered in the Falling Sun, the Sounds of Horse Hooves and Battle Cries echoing around the Sparring Pair, occasional clangs of swords bringing the Training Grounds to life in the form of a Training Session.

"HYAAHH!"

The Clang of a Sword rang out after the Feminine Cry, along with a more Masculine Grunt coming afterward. The sounds of Horse Hooves quickly running came immediately after, indicating the Movement of the Sturdy Beasts.

"HAAHH!"

A Battle Cry that came from a Male this time echoed loudly across the Training Dummy littered grounds, a loud CLANK ringing across the Empty Grounds. A few Neighs came afterward, indicating the Horses were getting just as into the Training Session as their Mounted Battle-Worn Companions were.

Xander pulled back on the Reins, pulling back the head of his Horse and silently commanding it to jump back in the form of a dodge, making the Charcoal-Colored Stallion snort in both determination and slight exhaustion as he did so, stomping his front hoof as he shook his head violently. Xander twirled the Silver Sword in his hand in a slight manner that signalized him showing off, but also in a Battle-Ready Style. Spurring his Horse into a Full-On Gallop, he raised the Glimmering Sword in his Hand above his head, quickly swinging it down as a form of attack. However, his Training Partner, (Y/n), was just as Militarily Sharpened as he was, and she quickly leaped to the side to avoid the attack on her Snow-White Mare, the Beast that was slightly smaller than Xander's Horse whinnying as it did so. A few more attacks were traded between the pair before their Swords struck together for the final time, and stayed there for a few moments. A Silent Observation of the each other's souls, Deep Amythest Orbs delving deep into (Example; Pale Emerald) Pools. The only sounds to be heard was the Shallow Breathing of their Battle Ready Horses, the Exhaustion finally beginning to get the better of the Mounts.

A Playful Smirk played on (Y/n)'s Features, causing an unintentional redness to creep onto Xander's Face.

"Not bad, Crown Prince."

She lowered her Sword, placing it into the Sheathe that was strapped to her Companion's Side. A Chuckle came from Xander as he lowered his Sword as well, tossing it into the Pile of Swords that needed to be Sharpened the next day. "You did rather well yourself, General." A Laugh came from the Young Woman as she dismounted her Horse, her Armor shining slightly as she did so. "I would sure fucking hope so! I am the General of this Army, after all!" Dismounting off of his own Proud Horse, he looked over at the girl just in time to see her smile at the Gentle Mare that was her Companion, currently nudging her affectionately. Discreetly hiding his red face behind his Horse as he lead him back to the stables, he silently cursed himself for letting you have this effect on him, and he would sometimes wonder to himself if you had paid Nyx to cast something on him. But, every time his mind would come to that conclusion, he would quickly dismiss it. He knew you wouldn't do something like that. You weren't the biggest fan of Magic and Curses, so you usually stayed away from it altogether.

In order to understand who you were a bit better, Xander would have to back up a tiny bit to when you first became a Solider. According to tales you told the Prince, you had a MASSIVE Fascination with Horses when you grew up. Your Father was a Great Knight, and your Mother was a Strategist. Thankfully, they Many Battles they fought in took neither of their lives, and they're both living happily in Retirement to this day. You would visit them back in Cheve frequently (After asking for Xander's Permission, of course. No matter how many times he told you that you didn't need to ask.) And you would also send them back Half of your Income to ensure that they kept living the rest of their days in happiness. But when you were a Young Girl, around 14, your Father came home with an Injury, and that was the day you realized something. Watching your Father wince in pain as his wound was treated, you silently agreed with yourself that you would go off and fight in Battles too. The thought of other people out there, fighting those same battles and nearing death faster than your Father was just made your heart hurt. You knew you couldn't save everyone, couldn't keep everyone alive. But you sure as hell could try.