Mine (Asugi)

Yes, it's Midnight where I am.

Yes, I'm eating Mass Amounts of Lucky Charms while watching Cedric the Entertainer.

And YES, I'm thinking about Fire Emblem. When am I not, people?!

Before you ask, I would be making this a Gaius Fanfiction if the Idea I had didn't completely contradict against that. I could've used Shiro or Siegburt, but I like Asugi and Gaius.

LIKE IT AND LOVE IT.

==================================================

Asugi nibbled on what was left of the Lollipop he had been basking in just minutes earlier, a frown forming its way onto his face as he tossed the stained, torn stick away before pulling a Small, Flavored Sucker out of his 'Hidden Stash', quickly popping it into his mouth and moaning in satisfaction as his eyes slid closed, the sweetness of the tiny treat completely overtaking his whole being. Swirling his tongue around the tiny orb in his mouth, he enveloped his entire mind into deciding just how this candy tasted, and if he could do anything to change it for the better.

The Sweet, yet Sour Combination of Apple came forth first, causing Asugi's Lips to pucker ever so slightly as the nearly overwhelming sensation overtook his taste buds. Afterward, a strong, yet delightful Zing came forth, creating a small bite in the flavor, yet it spread a toasty feeling through Asugi's Spine and even his fingertips as he pulled the treat a little further into his mouth with his tongue. Cinnamon... Asugi thought gleefully, delighted that he decided to put the Spice inside the Batch of Candies he made. Finally crunching down on the Sucker, causing it to flake tiny pieces onto his tongue, Asugi pulled the tiny treat out of his mouth with a satisfying Pop, causing the Young Man to grin brightly. "Needs just a bit more Cinnamon next time... That Bite was nice." He then shoved the Sucker back into his mouth, delighted with his Apple and Cinnamon Creation.

"Asugi."

Asugi inwardly sighed and frowned at the same time. Of course, his Old Man had to come and ruin this beautiful experience. Yes. Eating Candy was Beautiful. You know it's true.

Pulling the Candy out of his Mouth once again, he turned towards Saizo, who wore a deep frown on his face. At least, that's what Asugi assumed that face was under that damned Mask. It looked SO uncomfortable. Why the hell did he wear it so much? Twirling the small stick in-between his fingers, he met his Father's Eyes with a Smirk, scanning his Father's Face for any reaction. "Finally deciding to cave and try some Candy, eh?" A Grimace appeared on Saizo's Face, causing Asugi to inwardly start laughing, trying his hardest to not snicker at his Father's Face. "I'll Pass." Asugi simply shrugged, the smug grin still not leaving his face as he popped the Sucker back into his mouth. "Your Loss, Pop." Completely Ignoring what Asugi just called him, Saizo began speaking again, the Harsh, Deep Tone not leaving his voice for one minute. "I've Summons from Lazy Azura for you." Asugi raised an eyebrow, looking towards Saizo. "Stone-Cold Lady of The Lake herself has summoned me?" A Chuckle came from Asugi as he leaned back against a tree, his hands folding behind his head as he relaxed. "What an Honor." 

"She demands your presence immediately, Asugi. You better not keep her waiting." With those last words, Saizo departed, leaving Asugi alone in the Forest once again. Deciding to be somewhat Cooperative today, Asugi stood up and stretched, his teeth gritting around the Sucker Stick in his mouth as a groan escaped his throat. He looked in the direction his Father went before sighing, finally following his Father back to Camp quietly.

"What a Grouch..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asugi's Eyes glazed over with slight boredom as he waited for Lady Azura to finish her conversation with her Husband, Lord Corrin. Sure, he understood Marriage and Love and all that, but can't you continue your Romance AFTER you give a Guy his Orders? Damn. He noticed Kana with her Pale Blue Hair, clinging to her Father as usual, and he saw Shigure in the back, humming a tune that Asugi couldn't hear. He could probably guess what that tune was though. Suddenly, Azura turned towards Asugi and smiled, quickly walking over to the Young Male.