The Pocky Game (Hinata)/Video Game Stories Update!

FIRST OFF, I wanna say something before we get this One-Shot going!

YES, while Hinata is definitely in my Top 3 Favorite Marriage Candidates in Fire Emblem Fates, I would like to say that My 3DS is Broken. Meaning I won't get Hinata as accurate as I would like due to not playing the Game for a long time. It HAS been broken for about a Month now, and while I updated my Fire Emblem Fates Leo Story today and just said it was Broken then, it's actually been Broken for a while and because of this, I've kinda put my Video Game One-Shots on Hold.

So with Stories like Forbidden (Leo) and Heroes Do Cry (Link), which BOTH require my 3DS so I can get the Stories as accurate to the Games as possible, I WILL be 'attempting' to Update Forbidden simply because I've played Fire Emblem Fates; Birthright so much that I can see the In-Game Dialog and Battle Sequences burned on the back of my Eyelids. And yes, while Heroes Do Cry is based on Majora's Mask and I have Majora's Mask on the N64, there's some Points that will be in the Story that are ONLY in the 3D Version. And unfortunately, this also includes this Book of One-Shots.

Don't worry! They won't be On Hold for long!

I have $160 out of $200 Saved Up, and I have Regular Jobs coming in that pay me about $25-$30 each. (I'm almost 17, it's my First Job, go easy on me.) SO, I'll have a New 3DS WITHIN THE MONTH! Like... The July Month. NOT the June Month. I ain't getting a new 3DS in 2 Days xD

Now, to Push Off the "Video Games Ship Voyage to Get a New 3DS", I'm giving you guys One Last Fire Emblem One Shot until I get my New 3DS :)

Wish Me Luck, Folks!

P.S., This is a Modern Setting One Shot. Just so ya know. And it has Pocky.

YOU KNOW what Pocky brings ;)

======================================================

Never has the White Paint Ceiling been so entertaining.

Were there always little Shapes and Patterns in the Plain and Simple Paint?

Did that Ceiling Fan always have tiny, indistinguishable Black Stripes in the Surface Paint?

Was Hinata ALWAYS this Diligent in Staring at Tiny Details in the Ceiling?

Nope. Never. But he was Bored out of his Fucking Mind.

The Entire Apartment Room had Candle Flame Lights dancing across the Surface of the Walls and Ceiling, and Outside was Pitch Black with occasional Lightning Flashes and Thunder Booms. The Lullaby of Rain pattered against the Windows and Sky Lights, creating a Small, yet Simple Tune that only Mother Nature could Orchestrate.

Buutt, because Thunder seemed to have a thing for scaring Electricity away, this Lightning Storm led to a City-Wide Power Outage.

And Hinata was going insane without it.

However, his Roommate, (Y/n), didn't seem to be having that much of a Problem without it. Then again, she wasn't as much of a Video Game Nut as Hinata was.

Seriously, never go against Hinata in Mortal Kombat or Mario Kart 8. You will get Royally Destroyed.

It's not that she hated Video Games, she actually loved them just as much as Hinata did, and it's even through Video Games that the Two met. However, she had this Magical, Powerful Ability to be able to Survive without Video Games or TV. How she did it, Hinata will never know. But she was probably either in the Kitchen or in her Room, with her Nose in a Book with only a Few Candles acting as her light to be able to read.

Hinata suddenly sat up.

Speaking of Kitchen's, Kitchen's usually had Food.

And Food sounded amazing right now.